Sign in to follow this  
YummyClaw

Avatar physics not working... On my side.

So, here is my strange situation. Me and a friend both have the same custom body. https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SKINGBRAZILIA-DOLL-3-PAPAYA/6985117

This body uses Omega system, and comes with its own wearable physics item, with a menu for adjustments. Now, I (person 1) see person 2's physics working perfectly. Even when idle, there's subtle swaying flowing along with the AO. According to person 2, the same thing is happening on my avatar, but I don't see it. For me, my avatar's physics don't show. A strange situation. So to simplify:

Person 1 sees person 2's physics perfectly

Person 2 sees person 1's physics perfectly

Person 2 sees person 2's physics perfectly

Person 1 does not see person 1's physics at all.

I am using the default viewer (with the AMD fix to see mesh), and the Avatar Physics bar is set all the way up to High. I've tried relogging, taking it off and putting it back on, and nothing changes. Any ideas?

Physics depends on your FPS. Do Ctr-shift-1 or it's under performance tools in your advanced menu. If your FPS is low, you aren't going to see the physics properly. 

As I said, I can see other people's physics perfectly fine. It's only my own that I cannot see, but according to other people, they DO see them on me.

Sadly i'm having the exactly same problem. I can see everyones physics just fine, just not my own, while others can see mine. Any help would be greatly appreciated.