Sign in to follow this  
Chinoz

Omega WONT WORK!!

i used my omega on my mesh last time it was no problems!. ever since this whole week when i tried putting something on and omega pop up and i click it . the pop up box dont pop up that suppose to say "underware" "tattoo" or "clothes". why this happending? i restarted my pc 3 times and it was not solved!!

Are you in a script enabled region? Is the sim you are on lagging much?

Try a different sim. If you still can't get it to work, I imagine there is an inworld support group you can contact.

And sometimes the scripts get corrupts. Also...sounds like you are using tthe Maitreya body. You do have to wear the Omega hud at all times when you are using the appliers. It's a relay between the Omega hud and the Maitreya body. If you do have the relay on, then I'd suggest getting a redelivery of the body. 

This has been happening to me a lot lately. I am using the Omega relay HUD for Maitreya and this is how I fix it: ->Right click on the HUD->Edit->Content->right click the script in there and hit reset. This works for me everytime. Not sure why or how it is happening, but it has been doing this to me for the last two weeks now.