Sign in to follow this  
Zack00W

Can't Log into the Beta Grid!

I have for the last week been trying to figure out why I can't log into the Beta Grid.

I don't know what is keeping me from logging into the grid. Everytime I try, I get the same response, 

Login Failed.
Sorry! We couldn't log you in.
Please check to make sure you entered the right
*Username (like bobsmith12 or steller.sunshine)
*Password
Also, please make sure your Caps Lock key is off.

I have been using my login name from second life and my password so I don't understand what the problem is. Pleas if anyone can help me I would appreciate it.

Thank you.

Try using the password you had before the one you use now on the main grid

When you change password it takes some time until the beta grid account updates

People keep telling me about the Password issue but the problem is that I have 2 accounts and I can't log on to the Beta Grid with either one of them. 1 account I haven't changed the password on and the other account I did to see if that made a difference. As to what exactly was my old password, I can't even remember what it was. I thought I had but when I looked at it, the digits didn't match up and it wouldn't let me onto the grid either. If there were just a way to see what the password was stored in the viewer?

If your old password is lost you can change your current password and wait until your beta account updates
It may take a while
It used to take 24 hours but don't quote me for that
I guess it can be anything now

No answers I am afraid but a show of solidarity. I changed my password 2 weeks ago and my password for Beta grid still hasnt updated. I can still log in with my previous password but maybe if you changed yours recently this is the issue. I dont know whether we can log this as a bug or not?

Hi I'm having the same problems, Second Life Beta hasn't opened for me not even once. I've tried the password "wait 24 hours thing" There really isn't someone to hep you at all with it, and if it's for the public then why does it have so many log in issues? Some people can and can't get on it. I really need a platform like beta because I can't afford to spend all my lindens on mesh testings...