Sign in to follow this  
Lexii Lungu

RP Family Branching (kids, sisters, brothers ect.)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

:heart:

I would LOVE to branch out my sl family than what it is.. right now I have one sl father and maybe a few of his 'siblings' making a few uncles and aunts but I would love to branch out my family more..

I would adore having maybe a few sl children.. I would be a single mom for now because there would be no father figure in the picture but there is my occasional visit from my sl father so there would be a nice grandfather to pick on and cause mischief to him.. I do prefer sons (i dont care age really) but i am open to haveing daughters in my life now.. (and still I do not care about age)

I can RP (emote) extremely well.. I have 7yrs experience or more.. I think I lost count.. lol.. and I am Gothic but I am a sweetheart when I want to be.. I have had sons before and I make a pretty good mother despite my wardrobe full of black dresses and such.. at least they thought so and so do I..

I would love brothers too... maybe some sisters.. I am open to whatever really.. I do not care on age I am sure I can tolerate almost anything.. adult family members or younger.. I would love some family!!~ 

I am also on sl quite often unless my RL has some issues and prevents me from entering sl.. message me inworld if you are interested... I even have my own little skybox home i stay in.. (lexii.lungu) Lexii Lenoire

I cant wait to get a reply from someone!!~

:heart:

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1855 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.