Why is my top stuck to my avatar?

Karekare

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I put on this top like a week ago and it won't come off now. I've tried restarting and take off all clothes option, nothing works I tried.

This happened to me many times before too. They only came off after a long time and I'm not sure what I did to do it.

Any ideas or help? :smileyhappy:

9 answers to this question

Have you tried opening your Inventory and typing the word Worn into the Inventory search box?

The Top could be in the form of a shirt, undershirt, jacket or other Layer.

There is a chance the Top is part of the skin shape for (PG) Residents. Changing shape/skin would solve that, if your over 18.

Clothing is not my strong point. I like to build.

Knowl - I typed in 'worn' and I found the thing. Turns out its 2 items. They both have the white tank top symbol beside them. When I click take off, nothing happens.
I can't change my skin as I have a anthro cat avvie.. :( it got stuck to that. I tried changing my shape a bit but it still won't come off.

edit;; I am a PG resident. Does that mean I can't change my top? :(

Looked it up.

Develop > Avatar > Dump Attachments

However I think the OP was referring to a worn clothing asset, rather than an attachment. Rebaking, relogging,then retrying... those tend to be the first-responder solutions that work for this sort of bug. Can't say what specifically was wrong for the OP, since she stated that she had tried restarting previously. I'm just hoping she managed to get it fixed, maybe with a combination of the various suggestions in this thread.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.