Daddy's Girl Oasis ~ safe haven for Daddy Doms & babygirls

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

One of my DJ's suggested I post about the Oasis here, so here it goes....

(go figure a girl who blogs gets nervous writing this!)

Daddy's Girl Oasis was created as a safe spot for Daddy Doms and babygirls to come and hang out. A relaxing fun place to just chill. And I'm happy to say, I think we did a good job. (that or everyone lies!!) It's a 1/4 beach sim filled with places to cuddle, explore, take a date, live and even shop. (great photo spots too) Events are nightly 6-8 slt, mostly come as you are, but we have been known to have some awesome themed events.

Now for the juicy bits... yes there is drama...usually in the form of someone stealing cupcakes, or threats of the beach cow getting cooked on the bbq. There are rules to follow, and we're pretty strict about them. The group chat can get very random and entertaining at times.

Mostly, we're a pretty close knit group and we love adding new people to the "family". We welcome everyone, (even if you aren't in the lifestyle) and we really don't care if you're human,drow,dragon or mermaid( we have a really sweet coral forest for them)... just as long as you follow the rules.

So come check us out...explore the place, come to a dance, say hi...I'd say we don't bite... but that would be a total lie ;)

http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Plush%20City/131/167/21

• 8 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1995 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.