Sign in to follow this  
MBeatrix

Terrible assets server issues

The assets server is having terrible issues at the moment. Objects in-world are not derezzed, clothes do not attach, saved outfits items cannot be found in the database, etc.

Happening to both my accounts, each of them using a different viewer (Firestorm and Singularity.)

Urgent unscheduled maintenance needed for the inventory database.

All errors mentioned the inventory database, so if there's anything presumptuous, is the SL errors handling routines.

[Posted 4:28 AM PDT, 02 July 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

http://status.secondlifegrid.net/2015/07/02/post2578/

MBeatrix wrote:

[Posted 4:28 AM PDT, 02 July 2015] We are performing unscheduled maintenance. While the maintenance is in progress, some residents may experience login issues and residents in-world may be logged off or experience degraded performance. Additionally, during this time Group Chat may fail. Please refrain from rezzing no-copy objects and making L$ transactions during this maintenance. Please check back here for updates.

Ahh thank you MBeatrix :cathappy:

Coventina Dalgleish wrote:

Started several days ago when work began for the latest "upgrade" with people unable to rez items and worn items failing to materialize.  Yes it is the asset server.

Yes I was noticing those problems several days ago too but tonight was the worst of it so far

are you fricking kidding me

i deleted some of my gestures because some people claimed i might be having these issues because they were corrupted, and i'll never be able to get them back now because the shop items were deleted. /sigh

if you'r deleting things because of this you picked some strange helpers...

Same here, and worse it will not let me retrieve things I have managed to rez in world, like a pose stand. Do us a favor and preform rolling restarts on EVERYTHING.

You ask  "How many  users even know SL have a twitter account?"

About 11,000 by the 'folloing' number I would think. Hey, I don't even own

a phone but still checked there. And question for you - how many residents

do you think even look here anyway =^^=

But yes you have a point  - perhaps they should send snail mail to everyone :)

And it seems we still have that issue...sometimes troubles to get redressed, fault on the asset server, and more annoying animations from the AO do have a big load time. Someone form LL care about that?

I have been unable to stay logged in for more than 1 minute before I am logged out by SL. For the short time I am in world, body parts and most of my inventory are missing. This has been going on for at least 3 days now & I am very angry!!!! :catmad:

Having the same issues as everyone else. It started about a week ago with being unable make in-world purchases before the vendor timed out and problems rezzing anything, including mesh attachments (hair, clothes). It's not an internet issue with me and is universal across all viewers. Everyone I know has the same problems. Does anyone have an idea of when this will be fixed and how to improve the experience in the meantime?