Looking for a sugar baby to spoil

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

when I get off work in rl I want to unwind and spend my evening in the company of an attractive woman. I am looking for someone who will be available at least 3-4 times a week after 7pm sl time. The relationship will be mostly sexual, but we will occasionally go out and do fun things. And if we have good chemistry and connect well I'm more than happy to take you out more frequently.

Benefits: 1. Allowance of 100L a week(that amount will go up the more fun we have)
2. Frequent gifts (In the form of clothes, accessories or whatever else you like)
3. A place to stay ( you're welcome to stay at my house whenever you want)
Preferences: blonde, somewhat young(<30), decent at emoting, minimal or no tattoos/piercings, fun and sexy personality
Requirements: at least relatively fluent in English, sexually adventurous, detailed/well maintained avatar

If you're interested or want to know more feel free to message me in game or leave a comment

dannyboy50124 wrote:

when I get off work in rl I want to unwind and spend my evening in the company of an attractive woman. I am looking for someone who will be available at least 3-4 times a week after 7pm sl time.
The relationship will be mostly sexual
, but we will occasionally go out and do fun things. And
if we have good chemistry and connect well
I'm more than happy to take you out more frequently.

Benefits: 1. Allowance of 100L a week(that amount will go up the more fun we have)

2. Frequent gifts (In the form of clothes, accessories or whatever else you like)

3. A place to stay ( you're welcome to stay at my house whenever you want)

Preferences: blonde, somewhat young(<30), decent at emoting, minimal or no tattoos/piercings, fun and sexy personality

Requirements: at least relatively fluent in English, sexually adventurous, detailed/well maintained avatar

If you're interested or want to know more feel free to message me in game or leave a comment

Isn't this sort of bassackward?  Shouldn't you have good chemistry and connect well before you have a 'mostly sexual' relationship?  Oh well.  I'm a woman so what do I know.   :matte-motes-bored:

I wanted to comment this with a bit sarcasm, but I'm trying to reduce this a bit.

but seriously...

Please tell me, why don't you contact these girls, who are searching for this kind of sugar daddy with exactly these *benefits you've mentioned?

Sassy gave you alink and here is another:

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/Lifestyles-and-Relationships/Where-s-my-sugar-daddy/td-p/2944199

• 4 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Syo Emerald wrote:

Berating people with memes full of spelling errors...

And judgeing by your post history, you seem to have some deep issue regarding "to live and let live".

+1. Also lol at the fact that I made this post like a year ago. How deep did she have to dig to find this?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1945 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.