Sign in to follow this  
Nostoll

A Demon \(°_°)/ looking for friends \(^-^)/

Hello you :matte-motes-evil:

I'm a demon :matte-motes-big-grin-evil: ( yeah a real one) and this demon is looking for you ( yeah you there who is reading this) to be the friend of the a demon ( it's cool ) :matte-motes-evil-invert:

so if you are new or just looking for a person (a demon) to hang out with and to chat and doing the crazy,i like good music ( metal and rock sport cars and fast vehicule ( like time machini like joking, doing the crazy ( infact i'm crazy ) i like noses, talk about anything ( yeah anything ),turning around ( like a planet )meeting new persons ( even things and animals ),any kind,i like evryone ( even aliens )......

So IM meeeeee pleaseeee or add me directly ( you are awsome)

Peace ( hell yeah )! :matte-motes-evil:

AlecDeBoeuil wrote:

I am interested. Not in anything else, but why you like noses.

Alec - anything but noses

Noses lol it's just a joke ( haha ):matte-motes-big-grin-squint:

Or maybe not :matte-motes-evil:

THERE YOU ARE!  I've been looking all over Linden's creation for you!  For weeks...I have veen searching nearly every day.  I was beginning to ask myself, what's a girl gotta do to find a horned demonoid to pal around with?  Is it my hair?  Do I dress too preppy?  My fascination and curiosity with demons/and the people within them was becoming rather elusive. 

Today, I randomly decided to browse the classifieds for land use information and saw this - A Demon \(°_°)/ looking for friends \(^-^)/   Yesssss!  The timing was perfection. 

I am driven to see and do everything in SL.  I'm adventerous and always looking for new things to do.  I am competitve by nature, so you may want to keep the sports cars nearby.  I listen to a few geners of music, but there is something to be said for music that rattles your core.  I'm confident and outgoing and will engage in converstation with anyone - even aliens.

Drop me a line when you are able.

Cate

CATEvogel wrote:

THERE YOU ARE!  I've been looking all over Linden's creation for you!  For weeks...I have veen searching nearly every day.  I was beginning to ask myself, what's a girl gotta do to find a horned demonoid to pal around with?  Is it my hair?  Do I dress too preppy?  My fascination and curiosity with demons/and the people within them was becoming rather elusive. 

Today, I randomly decided to browse the classifieds for land use information and saw this
 - 

Yesssss!  The timing was perfection.

I am driven to see and do everything in SL.  I'm adventerous and always looking for new things to do.  I am competitve by nature, so you may want to keep the sports cars nearby.  I listen to a few geners of music, but there is something to be said for music that rattles your core.  I'm confident and outgoing and will engage in converstation with anyone - even aliens.

Drop me a line when you are able.

Cate

Awesome hell yeah i will contact you right now :matte-motes-evil::matte-motes-big-grin-wink: