Help Japan idea?

Tiziana Catteneo

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Tiziana Catteneo wrote:

Maybe lindenlab can create a few sims where content creators can place their prims and all the incomes goes to linden lab that I am sure it will help japanese people more than unknown links spammed all over SL.

I agree.  However, and I am sure you are aware, LL has a buy a bear campaign; all proceeds go to Japanese relief.  Read the blogs tab to see the in-world initiative(s).  

PS  Make a post to the Forum>International>JapaneseForum>MY THREAD - show your support and I will send you a bear!

I asked a couple of Lindens to create an official LL fundraising vendor through which the sales can be directly donated to the fund, but no reply. I am donating all sales from my inworld store during March to Linden Bear and know others doing the same, but more direct way to put L together will be better. There are many who are willing to help, but are scattering around and ppl who donate must want to know the money goes to where it is supposed to be. I think Linden official vendor will assure the credibility, and allow individual merchants to participate easily.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4790 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.