Merchandise Not Delivered

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

My alt made a purchase at a popular skin store on June 2, 2015, however, it was not delivered.  I saw my $Lindens leave my account and even checked the transaction history to make sure it went through.  On other occasions this has happened, I simply followed the instructions regarding a redelivery, and within a day received my merchandise.  This time over the past four weeks I have sent the requested notecard to the person listed as the contact for such things, however, have had no response.  Because of the changes in our groups where members are not listed if the group is over a certain number (this is a very popular group), I can't see anyone there to even make contact with in hopes of getting this settled.  I was going to start a group chat just to ask if anyone knew if there was another person to contact, but I don't have the power to start a chat.  I feel I have done everything in my power, including searching the area for a redelivery terminal to try (there is none), and feel helpless.  I know some might say, well, it's only L$1400, but to me that's a heafty sum.  Is there any other way to fix a problem like this?  Thank you for taking the time to read this.  

No there really isn't anything else you can do aside from looking for a redelivery kiosk in the store perhaps. I once had this happen to me concerning a purchase at an inworld store as well, however, when the owner finally did reappear on SL after a 3 month hiatus, he did make it right.. So chin up..

Christin73 wrote:

. Surely they have to come on frequently to pay for the sim.

No, they would pay in USD with their credit card, automatically.

Does the contact information for the merchant ask for notecards?  I ask for IM's because I have IM's redirected to email.  I don't log in often anymore and as a result ONLY have to log in for damn annoying notecards!

Send an IM, if it goes to email (which everyone ought to do anyway), then they can easily respond without logging in by just replying to the email they receive.  Similarly, I can do redeliveries without logging in and hopefully they can too.

The instructions asked for a notecard to be sent, which I have done every week.  I also sent an IM just to cover all basis.  Trying not to be annoying, but on the other hand, I did pay for it and it's unfortunate that Second Life was obviously having some issues that night.  

Pretty hard to believe someone cannot redeliver to himself at such a large store. Hard to imagine someone with a huge clientele would not have some redelivery system (and woukd not mention redeliveries in his profile), to avoid dealing with the many redelivery requests.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3222 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.