Maitreya, lelutka - now i want freckles and brows !!!

Skylar2Blue

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi all,

im very new to this SL, Mesh-thing.....

So i builded my avatar with maitreya lara body, lelutka karin, and a lot of additional things.

then i saw this skin pack here: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/PF-Sora-Alabaster-Special-Edition/6198942

and fell in love with those brows and face-skin.

My Problem is now - with lelutka face, i cannot reproduce this face, especially not the brows.

in addition im missing some freckles-options.

My question so far:

- how can i get some face-freckles on this skin ?

freckles.jpgFreckles-17565500469.jpgwomen%20olivia%20munn%20freckles%20faces%20black%20background%201920x1200%20wallpaper_www.wall321.com_46.jpg

- how can i get those black-bar-brows on my lelutka face ?

soraalabaster_NOWUPDATED.jpgbrows.jpghqdefault.jpg

all alternative skin-packages didnt' hel me out (like leage, ys&ys, ...) because i love the shape of lelutka.

maybe you can help me with a hint, a somewhat-applier, or somebody wants to help me out, creating an individual skin/applier ?

thank you so much !

Skylar

Well, Sora in Alabaster was recently updated with appliers for the LeLutka head, and the Maitreya body, so you should be able to get those EXACT eyebrows on your head. Just buy the skin you linked. 

It mentions that it does have a freckles option for at least one of the bodies, so it may have freckle options for the others, and for the head. As I don't have a mesh head, I can't tell you for sure. You could message customer service and ask, or, if chat is enabled, ask in the inworld group for Pink Fuel. Alternatively, ask in the Skin Addiction group inworld; someone there might know.

I don't know that you'll get quite that many freckles; that's hard to find, actually. But, well, you might get something, at least.

thanks for your replies.

To make it clear: i already have the PF Alabaster Sora Pack with Lelutka Applier

BUT the face does not look like on the picture. And the freckles option is for the body only - not the face !

i already wrote with the author withour a solution.

Using Glam Affair for Lelutka doesnt help too, the face-freckles usually bring new face-textures, that will overwrite the alabaster Sora Skin.

New to me is deetalez and Skin Addiction group - i will try that.

thank you so far :)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3217 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.