Mesh Sux, I Can't Get Nekid Quick Enuff Hehehehehehe

Jumpman Lane

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi,

K, see, I admit it, I'm a retro-noob (blame Linden Lab for suspending me so much hehehehehehe)

but GEEZE I used to be able to bet nekid and onna pose ball lickety split. Now i gotta mesh with huds and play around with alpha and getting dressed AFTER takes even longer. Plus I aint wearing them dorky Mesh heads but I admit i do look better thaneva hehehehehe.

Anybody got any mesh tips like how to make these sap creators make more clothes for my body

look at using My Outfits option

wear your nekkid mesh self (and bits) and save as My Nekkid Self (or some name)

then take off your bits (or not as you like) and then Wear/Add your clothes. and save as My Not Nekkid Self (or which ever)

then can switch between your Nekkid Self and Not Nekkid Self outfits in a flash

what happens when you switch, is that bc your nekkid self is the same mesh attachments under your not nekkid self then the nekkid self mesh stays on and the not nekkid self attachments come off

eta: Add

irihapeti wrote:

look at using My Outfits option

. . .

then can switch between your Nekkid Self and Not Nekkid Self outfits in a flash

Yes, Outfits rock. Happened to me couple of days ago: I saw there was a concert in a place. I TPed there. Almost immediately I was IMed and told by some "security" officer of the place that I should wear more clothes. All my bits wre totally covered, but I guess too much bare skin was showing for this officer's super sensitive eyes. So I said: "Just a moment, putting on more clothes". And there I changed, in a flash, in the middle of the crowd to one of my much more clothes outfit.

The sensitive eye officer was pleased and said "Thank you". :smileyhappy:

PS.

Later on I noticed that there was one woman in a very itsy bitsy tiny shorts showing half of her butt, but perhaps the super sensitive eye officer liked to stare at her behind as she remained clothed as she was for the duration the whole concert.

:smileyindifferent:  :smileyvery-happy:  :smileytongue:

To properly make an outfit it goes like this.

How to make an outfit.jpg

This way there is no need to create manually outfit folders as the system will create them. And no need to make copies of the wearable items either. Instead the system will create links for each item in the outfits. Added bonus is that we can use no copy items in many outfits, which is not possible by the manually creating outfit folders and then manually copying the items to those folders.

Creating outfits by this way, each outfit is neatly displayed in the appearance panel. This is actually the way the outfits are intended to be made.

Jumpman Lane wrote:

Hi,

K, see, I admit it, I'm a retro-noob (blame Linden Lab for suspending me so much hehehehehehe)

but GEEZE I used to be able to bet nekid and onna pose ball lickety split. Now i gotta mesh with huds and play around with alpha and getting dressed AFTER takes even longer. Plus I aint wearing them dorky Mesh heads but I admit i do look better thaneva hehehehehe.

Anybody got any mesh tips like how to make these sap creators make more clothes for my body

another option is to copy the body that is set up with alphas for your clothes and then save it along with the outfit.

having a copy of your body for each outfit, is not such an extravagence for a man with just a few sets of clothes.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3219 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.