New Releases of 2 Popular TPVs

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

.

Edited by Sassy Kenin

45 minutes ago, Sassy Kenin said:

New ones!  Dayturn Viewer and Scenegate Viewer are really nice and they are from well known viewer developers.(Not on 3rd party list!)

if it's not on the list and is not a name known to many of us that are involved in viewers,  than that say's what?   I'd rather people stick to the 3rd party list or something like henry's viewer.   also we need to split this topic off as it keeps getting bumped for zero reasons at this point.

14 hours ago, Sassy Kenin said:

I downloaded the new release of Firestorm.. but miss the removed features(Slide out Folders) had to be removed due to the LL shared user experience policy.

Are you still using Phoenix?

Thats it, you get them all.. Ten frickin years.. 

Necropost.jpg.bd545f14ac705ad23ab3e92c3f912458.jpg59b00f0798aca_pinheadnecro2.jpg.c2eb73758dc93fd3c16f0c5d74403433.jpgkdzw08x.jpg.75462c084e4be0fe18cf4a5a035e86c8.jpgnecro.png.2a44d8e3b21a875e7041069983310dec.png953151306_shehulk.gif.2c45cdf18f218ac705b946ce3de47836.gif

• Like 2

In a sense, if you are using Firestorm and have set it to Phoenix mode then you are using Phoenix, albeit much further developed.

I did actually run up a very old version of Phoenix on one of my standalones late last year because I wanted to try and see if something I was seeing in Singularity and Firestorm(Phoenix mode) had always been like that (it had). 

In a similar vein I will also sometimes run Meerkat or Ascent or Rainbow Viewer on one of my standalones, but I think it would be a pointless exercise to try and connect to SecondLife with any of them, quite apart from them possibly being blocked, because we've moved on so far since those days.

Hopefully this has answered a couple of RiP van Winkelle's questions.

(exits stage left humming an old Alice Cooper song)

Edited by Profaitchikenz Haiku

My viewers of choice were Imprudence and Emerald. Emerald got banned and Imprudence turned into Kokua and I have been using mostly that from its beginning.

My thought when reading this thread was, wow I’ve been using Kokua that long, sweet!

I tried Niran’s viewer in the past and loved that but then it was deleted and is now Black Dragon and I can’t use that one, its to complicated, to me anyhow.

And now I’m running Linux Mint Cinnamon and that leaves out a number of viewers that don’t support Linux.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1043 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.