Sign in to follow this  
Ishtara Nyn

Make friends in blacktree!

So I have opened my home to all my friends and friends of friends! It is a little city in the middle of knowhere. It is not commercial, only residential but, I wanted to create a place for everyone to hangout in! We all know secondlife can get a little lonely, I've felt this first hand many times!

So I created a little town called Blacktree Creek, which is a city in the middle of knowhere! If you wish to visit, even if to be nosy, or to make new friends, or just a place to change your dress, everyone is more than welcome! I already have a handful of people who hangout here and are eager to make new friends!

Just search my name in world and you'll find it in my picks! Click and teleport :)

I hope you do guys! I have a few friends here right now, we're all sitting around the fire place talking about everything and nothing haha! 

Today in Blacktree I'm going to purchase a small motel! So if people like to keep their avi's online and go afk for long periods of time, they can get a motel room!

Hope to see you guys there soon! I'm on GMT time :)