Sign in to follow this  
Quinn Lysette

i need a RL girl for stuff

hi i need want a RL girl to spend time with hangout  just do stuff in sl will include sexual stuffs  but not just that  i need a good girl  an HONEST girl a GOOD girl not a loser who just wants lindens not a girl who just logs out or goes to the next guy if i stop typing **bleep** im busy playing pocket pool be considerate and wait till i repond so if ur out there contact me asap

btw to keep in touch we to hookup on skype n kik also be sure to have a webcam for my viewing plesure thanks for ur time i hope i get tons of replys but i will only be choosing 1 girl the good girl that is all

for now

Considering your last failed attempts at getting a girlfriend. I can safely predict, that none will reply to this either. well, none with any intelligence  :smileyvery-happy:

Quinn Lysette wrote:

does any 1 rember what that word was that got **censored** i dont rember what word i put there
:(

i dont think it matters much at all really

i think you should keep typing **bleep** as often as you can

(:

Get used to the casual relationships you do have on SL.From my experiences I've found that there are no decent fun loving women on SL. Unless you meet a noob, Who is most likely an Alt. Just enjoy what you have for the time you have it, And move onto the next one. I was once one of the nice guys who dealt with women's bs on here, Now I'm just a roaming tourist with temporary friends. It's all about perspective.

I think it is all about approach - to any relationship.  The OP needs to chill, use some proper spelling and grammar, and meet some friends. 

"wait till i repond"...So your looking  to someone with no friends, no likes, nothing to do except  stay "freeze" until your answer. Could may be who knows when....

Quinn Lysette wrote:

im not lookin for a skool teacher i need a real girl

I could read that as "I'm uninterested in girls who are smart enough to be uninterested in me."

It's School not Skool. You should be care about spelling and  gramma as Venus said.
You said.."I'm busy playing pocket pool." I cant be busy too.? Only you can be busy and i have do nothing.just to wait for your respond?. That sounds selfish to me. My recomendation for you is to make an Alt.

Rofl

"im busy playing pocket pool be considerate and wait till i repond so if ur out there contact me asap" Ok the best sollution for you to fullfil this is have a relationship with a self created alternate av.. thats the only way you will have a grl who will never say she is busy.. . a girl who has no life as soon as you leave .. no interests .. no friends .. who only exsists for you and is waiting 24X7 for you to come back and take advantage .,cough, "webcam for my viewing plesure"... lol  

Good luck finding someone who is just waiting online for you always lol 

work on building new friends and progressing relationships gradually..  you wont find HONEST girl a GOOD girl  by asking who will get involved in real right from day one. Honest and good girls or even any  girl will seldom do that .

What you ask is much from a world where what you see or hear can be changed to benifit others at your cost.If you cant wait to find that honest girl who will be faithful and good then you will never find her.The only thing you will find is pain and emptiness.I say wait and she will come in time but judgeing from your OP i doubt that.

from 1 of my favorite quotes. "Hope is the first step on the road to disappointment."