How can I unbug my avatar?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

12 answers to this question

This is difficult to answer without knowing what the problem is.

If your avatar is not "rezzing", meaning you are stuck as a cloud, or with the wrong shape and no textures, then the best way to fix is it to go to an empty sim (I prefer one of the various mainland ocean sims for this) and do the following.

Press ctrl+alt+q to make the Develop menu appear at the top of your screen. Under Develop go to Avatar and then Character Tests. Choose Test Male or Test Female.

A word of warning, this will dress you up as one of the default starter avatars, you'll need to change back to your usual look yourself. However, if you're stuck without your avatar loading properly this is the most reliable way of fixing it.

If your avatar is stuck in a pose or animation go to the Me menu at the top of the screen,  from there go to Movement and select "Stop Animating Me".

I hope one of these two suggestions help. In the future I'd recommend being more descriptive about any problems.

oooo Kolby, isn't this the Scout that needs training all round? Didn't Lexie say on your other thread (about your very unfortunate work friend) she was going to have words with the Scout who dealt with your enquiry so appallingly unprofessionally?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4693 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.