Sign in to follow this  
Grace Silverweb

Anyone know where this hair is from?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi All,

So i bought a hair in world a while ago and I wanted to wear it recently but can't find it anywhere in my inventory because I can't remember what it's called or where I bought it from. I've attached 3 images of the hair below. Or look closer on my photobucket http://s1178.photobucket.com/albums/x370/GraceSilverweb/

Is there anyyyone that knows where it could be from or recognises it please? Thanks :)

58103_1364867375930_1659025543_774491_2483735_n.jpg hair.jpg XS and Grace4.jpg

I have no idea.. but you can look back in your transaction history and find the name there. Or maybe try and type in hair in your inventory and see if you can find it that way. Its very pretty :)

Thanks, i've tried searching every word associated with hair that I could possibly think of and can't find it lol. And it was waaayy too long ago to look in my transaction history :) x

You may have already tried this but right click on it while wearing or in your inventory. go to properties and get the creator. then you can do a search on that person to see if he/she has a listing on their profile.

Have you tried searching your inventory with words that might have been used to describe the hair's color? The pictures are small, but to me it looks like it is black. Try ebony, onyx, obsidian, raven etc.

Not an easy fix...but a suggestion.  Maybe it is time to organize your inventory lol.

I recently did this, spending a bit of time every day going through each item and folder.  I organized hair by straight, curly, tails and updos; also found a ton of old hair I would not ever wear so reduced my inventory load.  Additionally discovered hidden gems I had lost and love all over again. Was so worth the time and effort!

Nope, don't know the creator, but Lyra is right.  Spend time organizing and checking EACH folder, cause I have found items in the wrong folder and thought I had deleted.  If  you didn't accidently deleted the item (which I have done on a few occasion) you should be able to fine it.  Speaking of trash, it helps to double check your  trash before hitting the purge key.  When I first started SL,  I was lucky to have a builder inform me of this and it has saved me numerous times.

Grace Silverweb wrote:

Hi All,

So i bought a hair in world a while ago and I wanted to wear it recently but can't find it anywhere in my inventory because I can't remember what it's called or where I bought it from. I've attached 3 images of the hair below. Or look closer on my photobucket

Is there anyyyone that knows where it could be from or recognises it please? Thanks
:)

58103_1364867375930_1659025543_774491_2483735_n.jpg

hair.jpg

XS and Grace4.jpg

Hi Grace,

It looks like it's from Truth - or Analog Dog.  But more likely, it's Truth.  I'm checking, as I think I have that style. :)

Or maybe Sirena?  It looks as if the pieces of hair that hang down are attachments...

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3428 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.