I have payment info on file and have purchased butstill says it is not adult verified

Zoehy

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

5 answers to this question

Payment info on file is something different then age verification. Dont mix it up. In your account on the website click on account in menu and then choose age verification. Follow the steps on that page. When its done sign into sl inworld, open your preferences and choose on general tab rating for general, moderate and adult.

Payment info on file or payment info used is "Account Verification" & gets you access to all adult content except for the few places where the owner has specified Age Verification as a requirement. Even on the adult continent Zindra you can access almost everywhere with just Account Verification.

Marc is somewhat incorrect but it's understandable considering how LL has handled adult content. Ages ago LL deemed having payment information on file and having purchased L$ constituted "verifying" as far as accessing adult land. This will allow you to access most any adult sim and should allow you to search for adult content.

You do have to set this up manually after you've met the criteria, tho. Press ctrl+p to open your preferences, just below language it says "I want to access content rated" and has a drop down menu. Set that to General, Moderate, Adult and voila!

There is one small problem, however. LL left a separate tag for those who verified through their never completed identity verification process. If someone who owns land sets their land to only be accessable by those who have verified (separate from the sim rating) then you will not be able to access if you're verified via payment information. Thankfully very few people do this, and most who have done thios change it the moment they realize all it does is kill their traffic.

Unfortunately, this problem extends to the newer search. If you're using the new search (the only search option available in Viewer 2) then you may find yourself unable to search for adult only content. The entire rating system is borked in search, because you'll still see adult content if your search for all ratings of content. It only stops you when you single out adult content.

Still, tho, I'm verified through payment info and I've had very few problems.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.