Sign in to follow this  
Akashala

Hello out there in Second Life .

Was not sure where to post this sense there does not seem to be an area for it. I would really like to meet some people to talk to and hang out with. hopefully have lasting friendships with, seems like i have people on freinds list, you say hi, and thats the end of the conversation. also if there is anyone out there , that knows where to go on maybe getting helpfull advice in things in Sl that would be awesome as well. I don't know a whole lot of people and this seems to be the only place to go , where you might be able to find people to help you. anyway thanks for your time if your reading this. and if you would like to have someone to hang out or have someone to chat with feel free to respond here, or im me in world. have a great day . 

Check out New Citizens Inc. http://www.nci-sl.info/blog/

I'm not affiliated with the organization, I've just been there a few times to check out their classes and use the sandbox. The place always seems to have many people there either hanging out or helping newbies in the sandbox area.

Hello there :)

I am also looking for like minded people to hang out with, hopefully make some new friends. What kind of things you enjoy doing in second life? :)

Hi hun,

I have been here a little over 6 weeks and love it!!! Although SL does look like everyone are loners!!! You can add me and we can hang out. I can maybe even give you pointers about what I have learned!!!

Kisses, 

Sophia