Searching for Feral Pack

Shikobaa

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

So, as the Suject states I am looking for a Feral Pack. I have always been interested and craved joining a pack and doing Roleplay within the pack itself. I feel it's a great way to make friends, learn about new places in secondlife; and above all else...relaxation. I am not a Wolf, but a Spotted Hyena (My own Design & Fursona) I don't mind paling around with wolves, horses or any other feral/Quad animals! I just would like a pack to call home during my down-time <3 

If you know of an Active Pack with at least 10+ Members please let me know :) Or, if you know of any Roleplay Feral Sims that is great too! Thanks a Bunch! ~Shikobaa Resident~

16538466@400-1431500668.jpg

You can always check Timber Wilds Sim... it has a huge feral store "tho most is for Timber Wilds AVI" and the rest of the sim is a feral playground. I am a snow leopard and spend about 95% of my time as feral... I love playing here, fun to chase the bunnies.

Unca =^.^=

I have actually scouted Timber Wilds sim before many times. (My Hyena is the TWI Mesh wolf) So, naturally that's where I started. I am trying to reach beyond that though; because it seems there is nothing there. (At least from what I have seen) I always see many ferals around, but most that I run into are not friendly, or are not willing to give me advice on where to find a pack. I am ignored 95% of the time, and that other 5% they end up talking, but my questions are moot.

:\ That is why I am here on the forums :P

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2310 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.