Having trouble with the Henmations Dance Control Hud

Jazminerune

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hi ALL

I have been using the Henmations Dance control hud V3.1 for a couple years up until last week when I could no longer get the buttons to work to select a playlist or go to web-config. I also sent a notecard to the creator last week with no answer as well as an IM to the Henmations help account.

When trying to select a playlist the blue menu with the selections never pops up. I do get the local chat message that says I have 30 sec to choose a playlist

Today I went to Henmations and spent another 900+ on the new version of the hud V3.8 thinking that might fix my problem. But NO still the same issues. 

It isn't a lag issue, I've tried that.

Any suggestions?

Thanks so much KarenMichelle Lane for your response. I really appreciate it!

WOW! I can't beleive that they are still allowed to run the inworld store selling empty huds for 900+L if they don't work and are not supporting them. I'm sure I'm not the only one that was taken for a ride.

Thanks again Karen at least you saved me from messing with it for another 3 days. Off I go to find something that will work :)

3 answers to this question

Jaz,

Henmations has been more or less out of business since at least March of 2014, maybe a bit longer: December 20, 2013 was the date of their last post to their FaceBook site. Their hosted website and support database are long gone.

Here is a thread about it.

https://community.secondlife.com/t5/General-Discussion-Forum/Henmations-webconfigure-pages/m-p/2552422#M164230

P.S. Yes, I wish Linden Lab had a clean-up policy in regards to the MarketPlace Store still selling the products that no longer can be serviced by the now defunct web-config interface. :(

Not all is Lost however - the actual animations all still work, You have to remove them from the now defunct Henmations AO and load them manually into another Merchants AO to use them. This includes manually adding their information to that AOs configuration NC as well.

• Like 2

Nobody here is going to call you.  We're all SL residents, just like you.  As KarenMichelle said in her post here two and a half years ago, that merchant is no longer in SL, so you will not get a response from them either. Take her advice:

On 6/22/2015 at 1:07 PM, KarenMichelle Lane said:

Not all is Lost however - the actual animations all still work, You have to remove them from the now defunct Henmations AO and load them manually into another Merchants AO to use them. This includes manually adding their information to that AOs configuration NC as well.

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2322 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.