Second Life survey

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Thank you for you guys suggestions~ I think here should be a better area to post this.

Hi, I am an undergraduate student in Computer Science at University of Warwick. This survey is about how users satisfy with the performance of Second Life (SL). This survey divided into two parts, please fill in both of them. Your answers to this survey are important and will be used to evaluate the performance of Second Life in both commercial and academic aspect. Please be open and speak freely. It will take about (maximum) 5 minutes to complete it. You can fill in the survey easily.

Thanks in advance!

Part1:  http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/ZYS92HG
Part2: http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/NZ3ZPYC

Kinson Shilling wrote:

Thank you for you guys suggestions~ I think here should be a better area to post this.

Hi, I am an undergraduate student in Computer Science at University of Warwick. This survey is about how users satisfy with the performance of Second Life (SL). This survey divided into two parts, please fill in both of them. Your answers to this survey are important and will be used to evaluate the performance of Second Life in both commercial and academic aspect. Please be open and speak freely. It will take about (maximum) 5 minutes to complete it. You can fill in the survey easily.

Thanks in advance!

Part1: 

Part2:

I took the survey however you might want to run through it and have your advisor help you phrase the questions better for more accurate responses. eta test

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4763 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.