Sign in to follow this  
aviiko

*no repies*

aviiko wrote:

Hi there! I am aviiko, and I am here to please. I'm looking for a D/S relationship, in which I am submissive. I've got a cheerful disposition and wonderful personality. I do not have everything one needs, so the Dom must provide me with the basics (a sex HUD, toys, **bleep**, etc., etc.)

I am into:

BDSM

Public Sex

Toys

Rough Sex

Three/Four/Multiple Somes (In which I am the ultimate submissive)

Orgy

Food Play

Bukkake

And pretty much anything flies in my book.

If anything, I'd like to get paid a simple L$50 per week - no more, definitely less if the Dom feels I am not behaving.

I'll try to behave perfectly, but sometimes may need some punishment.
;)

1. No Dom is going to buy you all the "basics" you think you need.
  2. You don't "Need" anything other than good emoting skill to be a sub.
  3. A D/s relationship is not based on the Dom paying you.. That is prostitution.

You really have no idea what you are talking about. Put down Fifty Shades and do some real research on the subject.

I have to agree with Drake on this one.

What you describe has absolutly nothing to do with a d/s relationship and seems to follow more your needs for someone who hold his wallet open, while you go on a shopping spree. This is simply prostitution with only a single long term client instead of many and reminds me somewhat of those requests for a sugar daddy, which we see here every once in a while...

The only difference is, that you have a wider field of kinks to offer.

D/s is a relationship build between two equal partners, even if one agrees to temporarly have the other one in charge. So its far more likely that both of you invest in equipment or that he decides with which of his toys you both are going to play.

Anyone who agrees to your request has probably either no idea about d/s or wasn't looking for it in the first place...and maybe pretty naive.

Edit: And...according to your profile, you are already in the business, so you already have all you need.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

I thnk what she is looking for is a DD/bbg type relationship.

Daddy Doms are out there, aviiko.  Don't give up looking for what you want...

Nothing in her post is even remotelly DD/bbg.. Not even close. Please don't send her looking for us.

Syo Emerald wrote: D/s is a relationship build between two equal partners, even if one agrees to temporarly have the other one in charge.

When it becomes not equal.

Joe

/Ridiculous, isn't it.

JoeKingleigh wrote:

Syo Emerald wrote: D/s is a relationship build between two equal partners, even if one agrees to temporarly have the other one in charge.

When it becomes not equal.

Joe

/Ridiculous, isn't it.

It still is equal. The sub has just as much power in this relationship as the dom, not only because their play does not take up all of their life, but also because the sub can at any point stop the whole game.

Syo Emerald wrote:
 the sub can at any point stop the whole game.

That's the only power the sub has.

The dom has that power too.

That would  be equality.

Joe

/But the dom has a whole bunch of other powers over the sub which the latter doesn't have over the dom.

//That's NOT equality.

Sephina Frostbite wrote:

Please do not comment on things of which you know nothing of.

"of which you know nothing of"?

And you are suggesting Joe is ignorant?

Alec - it when people demonstrate their stupidity overtly

There definitely are wonderful daddy doms out there..though harder to find. However, I dont necessarily agree with the method. Maybe be more specific in what you are offering. The request for stipend was misleading and made it sound like prostitution. Rather..I'd try hanging out at places specifically for daddies and their girls...socialize, make friends, and if you are lucky you'll find someone. You can also make it known there and in your profile that you are looking. Best of luck and remember be safe!