Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
JoeKingleigh

An unachievable goal

Recommended Posts

A well-known antipodean cross between a dinosaur and a chimpanzee has been quoted by the credulous Auman as suggesting that SL is a game because it has a goal.

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.

Joe

/has news for everybody.

//You can't win.

///Because Joe doesn't coexist with anyone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JoeKingleigh wrote:

A well-known antipodean cross between a dinosaur and a chimpanzee has been quoted by the credulous Auman as suggesting that
.

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.

Joe

/has news for everybody.

//You can't win.

///Because Joe doesn't coexist with anyone.

I thought Joe shared real psychic estate with plenty of others.

Or are they all dead?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JoeKingleigh wrote:

 

//You can't win.

 

There are many zero-sum games.  But it is all 'game' theory nonetheless.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That will never happen!  Everyone doesn't in RL so why does he/she/it think it would in SL where you can be or do just about anything you want even if it offends someone.  :smileylol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Shelby Silverspar wrote:

Yeah, it has a
goal
: the
goal
is to get people to stop saying it has a
goal
.

Seriously! 

PS Nothing like positive reinforcement!  Or hypocrisy?

Pick your poison.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Shelby Silverspar wrote:

Yeah, it has a goal: the goal is to get people to stop saying it has a goal.

are you winning ?

(:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JoeKingleigh wrote:

A well-known antipodean cross between a dinosaur and a chimpanzee has been quoted by the credulous Auman as suggesting that
.

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.

Joe

/has news for everybody.

//You can't win.

///Because Joe doesn't coexist with anyone.

Joe seems to coexist on this forum.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JoeKingleigh wrote:

 

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.


Is it?

I think any griefer or drama queen would tell a different story.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Theresa Tennyson wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:

A well-known antipodean cross between a dinosaur and a chimpanzee has been quoted by the credulous Auman as suggesting that
.

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.

Joe

/has news for everybody.

//You can't win.

///Because Joe doesn't coexist with anyone.

I thought Joe shared
real
psychic estate with plenty of others.

Or are they all
dead
?

Moribund

Joe

/See the crossword thread.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Lexia Moonstone wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:

A well-known antipodean cross between a dinosaur and a chimpanzee has been quoted by the credulous Auman as suggesting that
.

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.

Joe

/has news for everybody.

//You can't win.

///Because Joe doesn't coexist with anyone.

Joe seems to coexist on this forum.

Joe isn't even present in this forum.

Joe

/Difficult, eh?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Syo Emerald wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:

 

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.


Is it?

I think any griefer or drama queen would tell a different story.

the rules of the game say it is

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Lexia Moonstone wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:

A well-known antipodean cross between a dinosaur and a chimpanzee has been quoted by the credulous Auman as suggesting that
.

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.

Joe

/has news for everybody.

//You can't win.

///Because Joe doesn't coexist with anyone.

Joe seems to coexist on this forum.

Joe isn't even present in this forum.

Joe

/Difficult, eh?

only from your point of view

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Lexia Moonstone wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:


Lexia Moonstone wrote:


JoeKingleigh wrote:

A well-known antipodean cross between a dinosaur and a chimpanzee has been quoted by the credulous Auman as suggesting that
.

She/he/it/whatever then goes on to say that the goal is to coexist.

Joe

/has news for everybody.

//You can't win.

///Because Joe doesn't coexist with anyone.

Joe seems to coexist on this forum.

Joe isn't even present in this forum.

Joe

/Difficult, eh?

only from your point of view

 

I don't have one point of view.

Joe

/That's the advantage of being ubiquitous.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

my goal in the game is to be happy. Happiness is a important element of peaceful co-existence

whats your goal? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


irihapeti wrote:

my goal in the game is to be happy. Happiness is a important element of peaceful co-existence

whats your goal? 

Being ubiquitous, I have an infinite number of goals

Joe

/one of which is to prevent others from attaining theirs.

//That's the boss's job, isn't it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...