How can I stop toolbar floating when I zoom in or out or pan using ctrl option mouse click on a Mac

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I know of no setting that will allow that panel to undock.

Since FS and SL Viewers both do it, I would think it is driver related. Something on your computer.

When you ask a tecnical question like this include informtaion from HELP-ABOUT... that gives us driver information.

Reinstall the viewer over of the top of this install and see if that fixes it. It might be a messed up XML file controling the UI. But, that happening for two viewers is very unlikely.

You could rename th the viewer's settings.xml file to see if there is some setting that is messed up. If renaming it doesn't fix the problem you can change back to the oiginal name and avoid redoing all your settings.

Windows: C:\Users\[win_login_id]\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\user_settings\settings.xml

Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support/SecondLife/

1 answer to this question

I know of no setting that will allow that panel to undock.

Since FS and SL Viewers both do it, I would think it is driver related. Something on your computer.

When you ask a tecnical question like this include informtaion from HELP-ABOUT... that gives us driver information.

Reinstall the viewer over of the top of this install and see if that fixes it. It might be a messed up XML file controling the UI. But, that happening for two viewers is very unlikely.

You could rename th the viewer's settings.xml file to see if there is some setting that is messed up. If renaming it doesn't fix the problem you can change back to the oiginal name and avoid redoing all your settings.

Windows: C:\Users\[win_login_id]\AppData\Roaming\SecondLife\user_settings\settings.xml

Mac: Users/Username/Library/Application Support/SecondLife/

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2042 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.