Sign in to follow this  
Bitterthorn

Scratching a particular RP itch.

Hello there.
I've been in SL for awhile now (6 months) and hope to soon use it as a roleplay platform. I've been roleplaying online for years so I'm pretty well versed in it, as well as seeking out some RP Sims but right now I'm itching for a specific sort of roleplay:

I am, shamelessly, a sucker for a fluffy romance. I don't mean unrealistic instant hookups, but well written and intense romantic pairings. I like romances with the backbone of a good story, a good plot, drama, direction, etc. I would like a roleplay partner comfortable with crafting stories with me.
I keep a small sky box I love to decorate for various roleplay scenes. I'd also love to explore unique places as backdrops for RP. I am also happy to join a roleplay sim and roleplay with a larger group. I'm not shy and happily toss myself into new settings.

My three main settings:
Fantasy
Steampunk
Horror

I have no issue with adult roleplay, though I prefer it to be part of a story. My characters exist below the waist as well as above it. As an aside, I am a married woman irl and not interested in OOC hookups, I expect a strong understanding of OOC vs IC.

Current characters I'm itching to play;
-Elven huntress who is very socially awkward. (Often an avariel elf)
-Steampunk setting smith and watchmaker.
-A dark-eyed half dragon who collects a hoard of forbidden knowledge.
-A demon blooded witch with malicious intentions.

I do also roleplay Furries but I prefer my human avatars. Most characters listed are female and open to any gender.
If this sounds of interest to you, message me and let's get in touch!

Bitterthorn wrote:

Hello there.

I've been in SL for awhile now (6 months) and hope to soon use it as a roleplay platform. I've been roleplaying online for years so I'm pretty well versed in it, as well as seeking out some RP Sims but right now I'm itching for a specific sort of roleplay:

I am, shamelessly, a sucker for a fluffy romance. I don't mean unrealistic instant hookups, but well written and intense romantic pairings. I like romances with the backbone of a good story, a good plot, drama, direction, etc. I would like a roleplay partner comfortable with crafting stories with me.

I keep a small sky box I love to decorate for various roleplay scenes. I'd also love to explore unique places as backdrops for RP. I am also happy to join a roleplay sim and roleplay with a larger group. I'm not shy and happily toss myself into new settings.

My three main settings:

Fantasy

Steampunk

Horror

I have no issue with adult roleplay, though I prefer it to be part of a story. My characters exist below the waist as well as above it. As an aside, I am a married woman irl and not interested in OOC hookups, I expect a strong understanding of OOC vs IC.

Current characters I'm itching to play;

-Elven huntress who is very socially awkward. (Often an avariel elf)

-Steampunk setting smith and watchmaker.

-A dark-eyed half dragon who collects a hoard of forbidden knowledge.

-A demon blooded witch with malicious intentions.

I do also roleplay Furries but I prefer my human avatars. Most characters listed are female and open to any gender.

If this sounds of interest to you, message me and let's get in touch!

Hi Bitter!  Are you on any during US Daytime?  8am - 4pm SL time?