Sign in to follow this  
VanessaVoltaire

PFG - Palace Of The Financial Goddesses and Femdom

Tired of some of the scam financial domination sims out there? Are Mistresses taking your money and running without providing you a session or proving they're real? Well look no further!

Hello there! 

I'm a submissive here at the Palace of the Financial Goddeses, and I'm just here to let you know the sim has been undergoing a lot of changes as of late and we're still working on improving the sim. Some changes include private rooms for dedicated "house Dommes" and lots of new toys for both you and your submissive. We here at the Palace of the Financial Goddesses have the highest quality cam and/or voice verified Dommes. It's our hope that you will come join our community and help the sim grow! We are accepting applications for Dommes and we're always accepting submissives who want to spoil the Goddesses. Please take a moment to visit the sim and if you have any suggestions or inquiries about the sim send them to me in world via IM or notecard. 

Thank you!