$Wanted$: Scripter and Mesher for Vault + Tip Jar System

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello there!

I don't know what's possible in SL with scripts and such but I have a very specific request. I'm looking for a mesh vault door that when clicked brings up a menu to add a user remove a user etc... This vault door would also have a function that allows you to check the linden dollar balance of all the users on the vault door and it will display that amount in floating text above. However this vault will also have a pay option that allows users to pay directly into the vault sending that money to the owner of the vault door which will be displayed in another number above the vault. 

In addition to this I was wondering if it would be possible to create a tip jar system that is linked to the vault somehow. This way whenever someone pays one of these tip jars, that number is aded to the total paid number above the vault. In effect this would link all the tip jars and vault door together so that whenever someone pays one of these items it's added and displayed as a "grand total". I want a few different tip jars made so please contact me in world with a notecard or IM

If something on this list isn't possible please let me know and we can try to work out what is possible. Just contact me for more infromation. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.