Sign in to follow this  
DalishaDandelion

Normal Sized Mesh Breast ?

Hello Everyone,
i'm actually wondering if someone know's if "Normal sized Mesh Breasts" exist.

so far, i always only see Extreme Sized Mesh boob's, and i think they're looking good, but they're way too huge :/
i would love a more "natural" look of them as in Size.
as example like... the basic avatar breast size of 50.... it would be awesome.
anyone knows if such sizes exist yet ?

greetings:

- Lish

Hi, I know you ask about breasts, not bodies, but I recommend a whole body instead...

I had many mesh breasts. Lolas, Lush, Puffy!, and two more that I have forgot the names on. I would not use them anymore. It was not easy to fit them. I always had to be careful with lightning, or they showed wrong color in default windlight. To match up seams in tattoos and also where the applied clothes texture on the breast meet system clothing on the default body was also a pain. Yes, it was possible to get a good result, but tinkering, tinkering all the time.

If you cover the body with mesh clothing I would say you don't need breasts much, since mesh clothing take care of the blockiness of default breasts. If you go scantily clad, I would say: Go for a whole body!

Here is a review on the body I prefer, and it has a more and more content made for it! http://meshbodyaddicts.com/mesh-body-reviews/womens-bodies/maitreya-lara/ (NSFW)

If you still want only breasts, I recommend Lolas Deliq too. It's a pity that they don't have a demo. Try to google the name and add review, to find opinions on them.

I am on the mesh body bandwagon.  I have a pair of Lolas but also like to be more athletically/reasonably endowed and Lolas never really looked right shrunked down.

The Slink Physique is a good choice for the mroe slender/athletic sized woman,

They do. Check out Sinful Needs - I always recommend them, because they are incredibly diverse, with so many different options. For realism, check out the Deyn breasts, especially. They come in three sizes; the slight might be what you're looking for. (You get all three options in the bag when you purchase, though - slight, modest, and ample.) They have a realistic shape (perky, but not round globes attached to the chest - a more natural line along the top, with a nice curve on the bottom) AND they work with Tango appliers. 

The inworld store has both a model and, of course, the ad image. If you'd like to see them on a real avatar other than the model, please feel free to IM me inworld. 

A mesh body is also a good option, and a topic of its own. I have a couple of those, as well, but I'm unwilling to abandon most/all of my old clothing, so I often switch back and forth. Demos are important. Don't be afraid to experiment before you spend the big bucks on something that might not work for you.

DalishaDandelion wrote:

Hello Everyone,

i'm actually wondering if someone know's if "
Normal sized Mesh Breasts"
exist.

so far, i always only see Extreme Sized Mesh boob's, and i think they're looking good, but they're way too huge
:/

i would love a more "
natural" look of them as in Size

as example like... the basic avatar breast size of 50.... it would be awesome.

anyone knows if such sizes exist yet ?

greetings:

- Lish

Define normal... I mean, am I too big to be a boob?

...Dres

well, i also said "natural" i think that explain's it pretty fine, right?
i don't think that there are extreme supersized baloonlik non sacking boobs, in nature without plastic surgery :P

buuuut, anyway.... i tried the slink mesh physique body. and i already found what i was looking for ^__^
didnt knew they are mod, and fitting the own shape and yes, i'm happy now !
Thank you all so much again <3

Tremere Ember wrote:

Laurin Sorbet wrote:

I am on the mesh body bandwagon.  I have a pair of Lolas but also like to be more athletically/reasonably endowed and Lolas never really looked right shrunked down.

The Slink Physique is a good choice for the mroe slender/athletic sized woman,

Like I said if she set it between size (20 to 80) she would be fine, they always looked good on me. Where girls were going wrong is that were making them too large or too small, If you stayed within the recommended sizes they actually worked fine. What I was telling her is that I couldn't see the reason anyone would get them if they wanted them really shrunk down. To each their own, I use the Maitreya mesh body but never liked Slink Physique.

Trem, I always had a bad time with Lolas when I lowered the breast size to "real" proportions.  I kept seeing patches of the system-body skin showing thry the Lolas right below the base of the neck.

Much sympathy to the OP.....I finally gave up and went to a mesh body.  I use both SLINK and Maitreya (Lara), as both are compatible with Pink Fuel appliers.  Which one I use depends on what clothing I need to wear and how the Alpha-layer segments work on the bodies in question.

My favorite Fitmesh breasts are by far "Sinful Needs" Fitmesh Line. You want a more natural look, and they have just that.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/VENUS-DEYN-SMall-FitMesh-Breasts-3-variants-From-Sinful-Needs/6138219

^there is a link to a Demo to the right. You can even apply the skin you want to them while using the Demo.

They cater to all shapes and sizes of boobs :)