Any recent changes?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Careful with mesh-clothes - demos demos demos

Do you really need/want a mesh body to render most if not all "old" clothes useless ...

There´s more clubs than visitors, expect alot empty places

First 3 things come to mind for people who where away for quite a while (not only a few weeks so)

Monti

Monti,

I never had a problem with shopping for new clothes :D

Still ... wow, I do remember a few outfits I loved.  And my Matrya shoes.  Meshes were still in the design stage when I last logged on. Sculptey primes were how we fixed out feet.  Prim hands were a new thing.

110429_007.jpg  110327_022a.jpg

Vintage clothes now :)

MissTeriMahn wrote:

Avoid avatars with linebacker thighs.

Teri

((ANd filthy mouths which they are unable to control.))

(((And remember there is no amount of pretty in the world that can cover avenomous heart.)))

:smileyvery-happy:: I see your cancer is in remission.  Too bad :P

You will always be the same, Pep

Welcome back, Rhonda.  Vintage clothes, and hair, skin...well, you get the idea.  Just take your time scoping things out.  Visit a few of the events (Collabor88, Fameshed, Chapter Four, Shiny Shabby, etc) where you can pick up a wide variety of goods, including hair, skin, etc.

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

You really need to seek professional help about this obsessive infatuation you have with me. It has been 4 years. No one likes a stalker, Dear.

Just because someone does not forget the behaviours of others that were committed in the past does not make them a stalker.

Some call it wise.

Perhaps you are just peeved that some of us remain who can attest to your character?

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

MissTeriMahn wrote:

((ANd filthy mouths which they are unable to control.))

(((And remember there is no amount of pretty in the world that can cover avenomous heart.)))

:smileyvery-happy:: I
see your cancer is in remission.

Too bad
:P

Your words are still the most disgusting words I have read on this forum - any iteration of this forum.

What goes around comes around.  You will always be a pig. 

Aahh, yes...Pap..or Pep...or PapPep, even.

Those were the days ,and yus he still here under a few alts it appears.  God, how his RL and SL inworld must drag if he likes spending time here!  His crimes were many, though to me ennui probably chief among them, though being jealous of, and chasing away, the amusing and entertaining Michael Caine was a close second.

Consider, however, these forums are even more dire than 2009, so maybe, jus' maybe, all these peeps who spend way too much time on the forums and not enough actually in SL deserve him?!  :o)

ALso, yep, there are always gonna be trainspotters who go back to the dawn of time to see wot you wrote in 2009 , and blow the dust off the folder and show everyone, and we wonder how anyone could possibly work for the taxman or put parking tickets on cars?

Still, my advice is to post here rarely and spend your time inworld. Some great sims have gone, but some do remain,  but..... oh my...so many empty places, these days, which you will probably notice.   The saddest thing for me is travelling around mainland on occasion and seeing all the gaps, with the odd home or shop looking very old and dated dotted around the map.  

Rhonda Huntress wrote:

You really need to seek professional help about this obsessive infatuation you have with me. It has been 4 years. No one likes a stalker, Dear.

I've been here all the time. You're the one turning up at my place, knocking on my door. Got drunk and felt a bit brave did you? Must have been a shock to realise that your disgusting past still follows you round, and then you go and confirm that you haven't changed, wishing painful death on others.

Teri

((I'm not going to report you for that; I shall allow others to make you feel unwelcome - except the panderers you recruit, of course.))

i don't know you nor the one you blame to be the bad one, but be carefull you could become the one getting some AR filed on your name if you proceed this way.

Keep things from the past for yourself, you seem to have made a new start, let others do the same, live and let live, don't cross paths.

WB

It can be worth your time going around to stores and click the redelivery terminals.

Some, like Slink, has even given me updated versions of really old purchases when I sent them a notecard with date of purchase and a snapshot of the open folder in my inventory.

Maitreya is around too. LeLutka, Truth, Exile, Glam Affair, League and many I don't remember. The stores either update to mesh or leave. The skin you use in the pictures you posted. I forgot the name, but it is still here and release new skins.

Mesh bodies is all over the fashion blogs, but is not used so much around in SL. New blog about them: Mesh Body Addicts. Iheartsl is still a big blogfeed. Seraphimsl cover sales, fairs and gatcha yardsales.

Gatcha was not around 4 years ago... I think. You pay the machine and get a random prize. It can be addictive because some play the gatcha machines until they collected a full set of items. Can be expensive! The items are transfer and no copy, so the yardsales are increasingly popular.

It is a new version of SL coming, a new grid.  Some will always claim the sky is falling, and tell you not to buy anything now, but wait. I don't use older items in my inventory much, so I don't bother if we can transfer our inventory or not. I just skip threads about next gen SL.

Jacki!!!

OMG ... I went looking through my old SL pics a few days ago (which is what brought me back here at least) and have an early pic of you AFK in the cartel changing room.  I guess the shoe is on the other foot now and you can help this old newbie find her way around again :)

Marianne,

I did get on for about an hour or so last night and spent most of that time trying to remember how to walk :smileyembarrassed:  One of the first things I noticed was the new avatar mesh.  My butt was HUGE!  I started to adjust the shape when I remembered I had different shapes for some specific outfits and was wearing a ball gown version that fit a large busstle.

I managed to pick up some demo avatar pieces but did not have time to get familiar with them.  Lots of pieces, instructions, layers or attachments I am not familiar with, something about an "applier?"  I was lost.  This is going to take some time  And thanks for the advice to stop by old stores for updates!  I did not even think about that. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3231 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.