Feral Wolf RP

dezbawolf

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've seen some older threads on the topic of feral wolf rp's, but haven't seen much answers. I've been on SL for a while but I made this account dedicated to rp'ing. I was hoping I'd find at least one sim thats active and in the "wild forest" theme for rp'ers who want to play as feral animals(specifically wolves, but having other rp'ers as deer and other wild animals is fun to go along). I'm not sure if there are any active roleplays, but I'd love to join/start one with other people! The only issue with me is that I can't afford to have a sim of my own(let alone have any idea how to make those landscapes!). If anyone's interested in starting one or knows any rp thats already out there that's the feral wolf theme, shoot me a message!

You might have better luck finding some fantasy sim with wolves. I have been away for a long time but I remember Uhre had wolves. And if you look at their western border there should be the Tolkien elves sims(Tirion?), I've seen animals rp there too. North of these there was the Sylvahara(I think it was called) sims and they had a pack.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I've also been looking, but it seems twi lacks RPers most of the time - As do big Sims. 

I've finally decided that the search was over when I was nearly a month in. I decided there were no real groups or Sims. I'd like to state that I cannot afford expensive land or an army of people, but I'm currently aiming to find a Sim that I can use, I'm going to set up a group in the near future once we work everything out, but for now I'd suggest adding me and getting details in the near future. 

We've actually found one last night... I'm waiting for my friends reply. 

• 4 months later...

I know this thread is a few months old, but if you search Amiville, Colorado, I've seen several wolves there. It's an old West rp, so it's kind of "wilderness" themed. I haven't been there in a while, but the last time I checked it was a very active place. Plenty of space too, so no turf wars with other packs ;)

• 9 months later...

I know this ISNT what you are after BUT this community will take time in this Sim to know you RP with you and Welcome everyone i am Currently RP'ing as a Wolf in a pack we are Seeking Memebrs as the Aplha and Beta are away alot that is the down point....Till you find yourself a Feral rp Sim please take time to view this add i posted {{and if you do find a nice Feral rp Sim please Send a note card or IM with locations Smiley Very Happy }}

1800's RP sim - Humans/Feral animals

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1928 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.