Pathfinding Linksets has other peoples names "Owner" when I click about my house.

BradyI66

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

When I click PATHFINDING LINKSETS to see how many prims are impacting my house, I see other peoples names under OWNER as well as my name. 

Their items are not in my house. I can click and teleport to these items and they are in a house a few houses down, not in mine.

How do I clear this list so that only my name and items show up?

Example of location talking about

Name-Description-Owner-Scripted-Im[pact-Distance-Linksets Use3 

My name and another persons name is hsowing up in my house like their items are in my house still...hummm.

Bradyi66

1 answer to this question

BradyI66 wrote:

When I click PATHFINDING LINKSETS to see how many prims are impacting my house, I see other peoples names under OWNER as well as my name. 

Their items are not in my house. I can click and teleport to these items and they are in a house a few houses down, not in mine.

How do I clear this list so that only my name and items show up?

Example of location talking about

Name-Description-Owner-Scripted-Im[pact-Distance-Linksets Use3 

My name and another persons name is hsowing up in my house like their items are in my house still...hummm.

Bradyi66

The items listed as being owned by others aren't affecting your house's prim count. That menu is technically for making changes to how the region treats certain potentially movable objects and will show anything that you can move, whether you own them or not. When you're in the list you can click the "owner" header and it will sort the items by who owns them; then you can ignore any you don't own yourself.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3243 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.