Sign in to follow this  
slchick

What brand of female genitalia looks the best?

I am interested only in appearance, but I want the very best looking one.  I plan to use it with the Maitreya Lara body.

Xcite is the best that I've seen and use for my avatar......haven't had a problem with them and do recommend it....

Take Care!

Arielle

As already said, there are currently three big contenders: Xcite, VAW, and Sensations. I use Xcite and VAW; I haven't used Sensations, so I have no experience with it. Now, there used to be another -- Lotus -- that was quite good-looking for its time, but hasn't been updated lately (to my knowledge) and I can't imagine it looking very good with mesh avatars (however, it should still look fine with classic avatars, if for some reason you ever revert).

As much as it pains me to say since I used to swear by Xcite, it's gotten extremely bloated with scripts. I jokingly refer to it as a Microsoft product in your pants, it can be that bad. In busy sims or sims with script limits, it will lag too badly to use or get you kicked. I only use my Xcite **bleep** for certain photos, or play with compatible furniture...otherwise, I've stopped using it. It's a real shame, since it looks fantastic, is easily edited to fit your avatar, and has great customizability. I really wish the Xcite folks would produce a descripted version of the X4 that carries your customization choices for non-play use.

That's why I use the VAW vulva. The outer labia are a little too "puffy" for my preferance, editing it to look right with a Maitreya Lara body can be a pain (I simply turned off the outer labia and moved the inner labia to match my skin's vulva, which actually looks very realistic and unique), and the skin tones don't quite match, but it looks realistic enough with some tweaking for day-to-day use. It's a low-script item, making it perfect for clubs, parties, and busy locales, but retains a workable customization range between pubic hair and piercings.

• Thanks 1

Hi,
Resurrecting an old topic. I'm new in SL ^_^
Already read a lot, bought a Maitreya Lara body, a Catwa head, a few shopping sprees for some clothing, shoes, and other accessories (already spent more time shopping in SL than in RL the whole year) :D
As far as genitalia goes :$, is XCite still a good option? The more compatible with items and the other users? The site seems a little outdated.
Or is Vaw more advanced and used now? And more compatible?
Thanks

Xcite was never a good option, just looking at the script load.
Of course, you could do your customizing, save a copy of each state and eventually kill all scripts for good, so you end up with a "just for the looks" version.
The skin tinting is a big hit or miss, though, and incredibly slow.

VAW seems to be a nice alternative, but as far as I know, you are limited to the included skins. Not sure, though.

And the rest is basically a choice of what you like best and what "features" would you like? 
Lookwise, Glawio has an offer... well, two actually ... aimed at the visual aspect, but with literally no scripts.
Juicy Lips is scripted, but looks rather plastic-like for my eye.
A Lady's Secret sells a rather expensive add-on with very varying reviews.
Cherry Rogue also has a more cartoonish look.
And last, but not least: Sensations.

• Thanks 1

There is also the va jay jay (you can’t make this stuff up) which is searchable on MP. It got mixed reviews. I believe it takes appliers.

imo they all have upsides and downsides. It depends on what you want your who-ha to look like in SL.

Edited to add: The Coochi is Mod and it also takes Omega Appliers with a relay.

Edited by janetosilio

If you have a Maitreya Lara body, I'm loving the Pro Bento Vajayjay, it is supplied with the very familiar previous Glam Affair tones (America, Jamaica, India etc.) that the current Maitreya Lara has built in so matching is simple. Their demo is free so, go try one out.

Edited by 1zzyKrazy

7 minutes ago, 1zzyKrazy said:

If you have a Maitreya Lara body, I'm loving the Pro Bento Vajayjay, it is supplied with the very familiar previous Glam Affair tones (America, Jamaica, India etc.) that the current Maitreya Lara has built in so matching is simple. Their demo is free so, go try one out.

Nice to know Catwa thinks highly of this one

33 minutes ago, 1zzyKrazy said:

Nice to know Catwa thinks highly of this one

How do you come to this conclusion?