Sign in to follow this  
Karissa Furse

not really sure what I'm looking for

hi there! the title says it all. I'm just not sure. am I looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, to be a mother or have a family? if can help me decide that would be awesome!

perhaps make up your mind first?

all people who want to invest in a relationship will be quite disapointed when you dump it as soon you find out it's not what you want....

Agree with previous said, you seem a little confused, maybe explore by yourself a bit, sometimes getting into relationships or families in SL is not the best you can do for yourself

Karissa Furse wrote:

hi there! the title says it all. I'm just not sure. am I looking for a boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife, to be a mother or have a family? if can help me decide that would be awesome!

Time is often the best to give such answers :matte-motes-smile:

I hope you will find what you decide to be looking for...

In Second life  people tend to look for people with similar tastes  especially when it come to  sexuallity  and all its variiences.

The great thing about second life is you have the oppurtunity to try different things with almost no judgment.

Experiment and see what fits

you might suprise your self 

Most relationships in second life move at rocket speed    Note i said most.  Ther are exceptions

I have seen relationships  that go from meeting to married in month times

Seen longer  Seen shorter.

If you are a person who falls in love easy  then warn you  you will most likely get  hurt a lot

Some leave second because of break up

Most dont

the soider on  and meet some someone else  rince and repeat

hope things work out for you

Karissa Furse wrote:

Maybe it'd be best to go hang out somewhere with a fun, diverse crowd of people and see what happens.  SL has some REALLY diverse dance clubs and events, and more than one person has had their horizons broadened based on people they met by happenstance.

Club Retro and Wet Willies are examples of dance clubs that stay busy and attract a broad spectrum of avatars, altho they are probably geared more to people who in Real Life are past 30 :-)  Of course, thats why I hang out there :-D\

Drama Libre does only two events a week, but they seem to draw some really interesting people and the effort they put in on those events is really brilliant!