Need advise on second shape/skin

Krystal021

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello,

I'm beginning to think of what my second shape should look like, and even if I did some research in stores or on the market, I've yet to find something that satisfy me.

My first shape was this one: https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/SG-Tomoyo-Complete-Avatar/7148801 , modified to look like this:  http://i60.tinypic.com/34qa3bq.jpg (basically larger hips and butt, but I'm not satisfied at all by the face)

What I'm looking for would looks like my modified version, but in her early twenties and a slightly bigger chest. Do you know some shapes (ideally with skins) that could interest me ?

Why not just mod what you have then save it separately with "older" added to the name? Chest is easy to adjust in the Torso section. For the face, decrease jowls and cheeks. Those 2 are the main difference. As we get older we lose that "baby fat" in the face and the face gets leaner. 

That's what I intended to do first, but the results were poor, she seemed to age way too fast each time I tried to arrange her. And since it's part of a surprise for someone, I intend to really alter my shape and style.

• 2 weeks later...

Faces were tough for me to learn!

After a while, I found that I could get quite a bit of differentiation in my "look" by working the cheekbone sliders (puffiness and how high the cheekbones are) and working the jaw angle up or down.

Forehead height makes a lot of visible difference as well, especuially now that many SL womens hairstyles are going to a more swept-back look.

Body Doubles sells shapes and are not TOO expensive, but try the demos a lot on the skin you plan to wear (or a demo of it) before you spend Linden! "DemoCHurning" is also a good way to get a better feel for what you're looking for.

Personally, I really like Pink Fuel skins - but everyone has their go-to ;-)

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3228 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.