I can't get into the marketplace. Help?

xMorticiax

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I can't get into the marketplace. I'm an old Sl user and made this account last night. For some reason I can shop in the marketplace on my other account just fine, but keep going to "Can't display this page" on this account only. Is there a SL rule why I can't shop in the marketplace for a period of time? Because my account is new?

9 answers to this question

Hello. Sorry to hear you are not able to access the Marketplace. No, it is not because you are new, as in, no, there are no rules against a new Avatar accessing the Marketplace. Many new accounts are having trouble accessing the Marketplace also. Hopefully it is a technical error that will be resolved soon.

• Like 1

Thank you, both of you. I had to change my question a few times because it wouldn't let me post it as I originally wanted to ask. But I am SL user for over a year and I just gotten age veiified and and put in my credit info last night. I also want to know that I have credit info on my main account as well. Is there a possible chance that can affect why I can't get in the marketplace as well? That I have my credit info on both my main account and this new account?

Most people that have posted in the last week about not being able to login to MP didn`t mention having made any recent changes. A couple said they were new alts, one specifically said it was an old account & I vaguely recall one saying they had just set up being a Merchant on there. So so far its not looking like one specific cause.

Thank you so much again. My friend told me that he has had no trouble with putting his credit info on his main and alt ((Know this friend irl and not from just SL)). So, I wanted to make there wasn't anything new done that would gotten me in this error, but it looks like it is a techical error on SL, like you said. I hope it does resolve soon. Thank you for all your help.

• Like 1

I'm having a similar problem between my main and my alt (which is not new). I'm trying to buy a No Transfer item for the Alt and cannot log the Alt into Marketplace at all. I even tried to buy the item from my main as a Gift to the Alt, and my email tells me there was No Delivery... Something is definitely messed up.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4787 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.