What do i do if i suspect someone is underage?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I'm so chilled out I rarely post on the forum and only ever blocked 1 person. I made friends with someone after a brief chat about clothes etc. Next time I meet her she tells me she's 11 using her older sisters computer. Ultimately that its a joke and she's 21 telling me she's her younger sister.  I've unfriended her and muted her as I don't find that joke very funny. If it is a joke or is is it a getout?

But should i do more than that? and if so.. How? and who to?

Confused and actually quite upset.

Sx.

Well, you could’ve hanged on to her to gather more evidence... an unthinking comment, maybe eventually getting her on voice, the “overall picture”... but by unfriending and blocking her you’ve pretty much closed that option.

Don’t worry, though, and certainly don’t be upset. Ultimately it’s not your responsibility but hers –and her older sister’s.

That's a rough one sometimes.  I was once in a similar situation.

For one thing, even if she is an adult joking that she has a bomb when she boards the airplane she is playing with fire.  And so also is anyone who gets involved with her.  At best it is simply sheer stupidity.

If she really is claiming to be 11 and you have the chat logs, AR her and let LL sort it out.  She'd be required to provide RL Proof of age to get her account reinstated.  Lacking that she'd be history.

My reason is this:  She is putting the accounts of anyone who associates with her in jeopardy, a case of guilt by association, and I really have no fondness for people who do this.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3245 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.