Fun things to do on SL as a couple?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Check out the Destinations Guide for good suggestions.  If you have a Flickr account, check out some of the SL destination groups. There are lovely photos in those groups, many with SLURLs, that can get you started as well.

I would also recommend any of the Ambrosia Entertainment Group clubs (Ambrosia Dance Club, Rez, Bad, Steel, Grind, and Aero). There are great blues and jazz clubs as well you can find via Destination Guide. You can get there via your Dashboard.

There are many things to do in SecondLife. I know for me, it took me a long while before I figured out that there is other things to do other than clubs. ( lol x3 ) Some of the things I enjoy doing with my SL family or Mate is like, going Bowling, going to an Arcade, if you happen to be a Gamer there are a couple really good Zombie Shooting Sims; and of course there is horse back riding, Petting zoos, Carnivals! The possiblities are endless ^.^

Do a bit of research and searching in-world and you will find many things. :3

hey is what me and my boyfirend do.     Go to amusment parks   go dancing   go ballroom dancing .  Look at art gallerys 

Go rollerskateing .   visit  Haunted houses  Visit romantic sims    Go out out to dinner      buy  a picnic blanket   turn it to mid night  and jsut talk under the stars.   Anything a couple can do in real life you can do in sl.  how to fine the great places?

Ask  your couple firends to give you land marks to places they go

and as pointed out  the destinations guide

Aslo  use the search  as the desistnation is limited

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 2321 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.