when vi log in how do i go to last location visited

Marsella1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

hI

When i log in how do return to the last location visited when i last logged out. Because now when i log in every time I can never seem to return to my last location. cant fing history to take me there. It is so frustrating

Marsella

2 answers to this question

Rolig Loon gives a good answer. At login you can select to enter at the same place you logged out from. Look at the screen and check the options. The drop down control is right next to the organge login button.

Once you login, you can return to any place you visited in the previous secession. Use the PLACES icon, a icon showing the a world globe on a stand. The Places Panel has 2 tabs; Landmarks and Teleport History. Every place you have teleported to in the last 6 monthes is there.

Teleporting to a location from the History is not exactly the same as using LAST LOCATION at login. It depends on how the region owner has things setup for teleporting. Last Location at login will override any setting the region owner has set. So, you will rez at the last place your avatar was standing. Teleporting from History will try to do the same, but will NOT override the region settings.

So, if the region owner has set a tp-in-location your avatar will rez there. But, at leas you will be near your last location.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3246 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.