THE KISSING THREAD

Wildcat Furse

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

valerie Inshan wrote:

Snapshot_006.jpg

@ Josie: lovely photo!

Valerie I love your hair in this photo! You look so cute! Was this a recent photo, because if so then hair has come a long way since I was in-world on a daily basis a couple of years ago. Back then the hair you see in my badge and in this photo on me (from Analog Dog) was super high quality. Yours is way more detailed and realistic especially at the roots!

Anyways, here's one with my ex, who I was with in the only partnership I've had in SL with another woman. What a crazy relationship that was. But this was taken during our honeymoon phase :womansad:

MeNKimmy_007_small.jpg

Kascha, I am sure Wildcat will be here to help you with the name of the hair. But I can say that the realistic look at the roots is a hairbase. You don't log into SL much anymore? Hairbases has become very popular, it is worn as a tattoo or is painted on the skin itself. It gives a nice effect. Funny that you should mention Analog Dog, they have a set of hairbases out for free, along with a matching side ponytail. Both hairbases and ponytails come in all the colors they sell.

Thank very much Kascha. Marianne is right, this is a hair base that gives a realistic look at the roots. But this peculiar one goes with the skin I bought at Unique (Meggan skin is provided with a hairbase). I don't use tattoo layers because I feel more comfortable with viewer 1.23, so this skin was really a good opportunity for me. As for the hair, mine are "Lara" (lol) from Mrs.I love their shiny texture while most of other hairs are rather matt. I like Maitreya hairs very much though!

Posting another kiss just for my pleasure! :smileyvery-happy:

kiss.jpg

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4791 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.