I'm bored with the anodyne zoetic

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

ZoeTick wrote:

Me too, I can hear you say.

But I need a new forum alt.

Suggest a name.

Good idea. The profile ZoeTick has always reminded me of Stewie from Family Guy....But then again, you are not that unique or special, so what about calling yourself Stewie8797654675557?

Stewie.jpg

Freya Mokusei wrote:

Fully admit to not being entirely in on the joke or the naming convention at play, but I thought
QuixoTick
or some other derivative would be a fairly natural progression. Maybe too similar.

Yeah, I was involve in a thread about last names, and Tick seemed like an excellently evocative option.

You could have first names like Pathe, or Bombass, or Kopacke or Elass or  . . .

ZoeTick wrote:

Me too, I can hear you say.

But I need a new forum alt.

Suggest a name.

Like Hapi N'din maybe.

Or Punk Chewit.

Or  Sue D'Onim

Or . . .Watt Evah.

How about just putting all the letters in a bag and shake it?...Replace only one letter, and you suddenly have a great new name:

SickToe

ZoeTick wrote:

Maybe I'll call myself after Superman's most powerful, but stupid, adversary.

Mr Mxyzptlk

Yes, but after having two beers, nobody will be able to pronounce the name....or even spell it. - And then you have to work yourself into a temper again. 

So my advice will be:

NO 

Muletta wrote:

ZoeTick wrote:

Mr Mxyzptlk

Yes, but after having two beers, nobody will be able to pronounce the name....or even spell it. - And then you have to work yourself into a temper again. 

So my advice will be:

NO 

No, I would have to moderate my expectations, since I probably wouldn't remember how to spell it myself, and I haven't got the first clue how to pronounce it.

PS I don't have a temper.

PPS I lost it a long time ago..

ZoeTick wrote:

Muletta wrote:

ZoeTick wrote:

Mr Mxyzptlk

So my advice will be:

NO 

No, I would have to moderate my expectations, since I probably wouldn't remember how to spell it myself, and I haven't got the first clue how to pronounce it.

PS I don't have a temper.

PPS I lost it a long time ago..

Okay then...I still think that SickToe is a good choice, and maybe not all people will think of an ingrowing nail, when they see your posts - we can only hope the best.

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

ZoeTick wrote:

Cinnamon Mistwood wrote:

Esoteric Tenor has a nice ring to it

I could call myself Eric for short, too.

Or Sot...  I love having choices.

If the full name was Esoteric Duncan I could be Duncan Sot for short.

I dont know where you popped up from I find you really annoying and  a smart alec court jester/attention seeker, dont recall seeing you in any form on the forums till 2013, it was so peaceful, the usual clique just doing their job, no one screaming look at me.

bebejee wrote:

I dont know where you popped up from I find you really annoying and  a smart alec court jester/attention seeker, dont recall seeing you in any form on the forums till 2013, it was so peaceful, the usual clique just doing their job, no one screaming look at me.

Which forum were you reading!?!

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3239 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.