Sign in to follow this  
Lehlanie

I cannot exchange currency it reads. But why?

Question

That's a new one.  Unless you entered some information incorrectly, it sounds like you are using a payment method that is based on some RL currency that can't be converted to USD (Antarctican bitcoins or something.... ).  I think the only way to sort this one out is to ask the Linden Lab billing office. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

5 answers to this question

That's a new one.  Unless you entered some information incorrectly, it sounds like you are using a payment method that is based on some RL currency that can't be converted to USD (Antarctican bitcoins or something.... ).  I think the only way to sort this one out is to ask the Linden Lab billing office. If you have a non-technical issue related to billing concerns, you can call the Linden Lab billing team at the following toll-free numbers at any time 24/7:

US/Canada: 800-294-1067
France: 0805-101-490
Germany: 0800-664-5510
Japan: 0066-33-132-830
Portugal: 800-814-450
Spain: 800-300-560
UK: 0800-048-4646
Brazil: 0800-762-1132

Long distance ( not free, but you can use Skype to save some cost ) : 703-286-6277
**Note: Support is offered only in English

• Like 2

You may be alt but as far as LL is concerned you are a newb.

• You can't sell currency until you are at least 8 days old
  • You can't sell more than $300US until you are 27 days old. 
  • You need to buy $Ls too using your payment info before you can sell any. 
  • You must also have a verified PayPal account.
  • Like 1

I have this problem too but my new alt account is over 2 weeks old. I actually had an issue of my payment method not being accepted on both my main and new acct, but it's the same card I have been using for years that has always been accepted. But somehow today I was able to Buy Lindens on my main account but it won't let me on my new account. I've submitted a ticket on both accounts so hope they will fix the issue and let me buy Lindens on my alt account.

2 hours ago, Kytteh Wytchwood said:

I have this problem too but my new alt account is over 2 weeks old. I actually had an issue of my payment method not being accepted on both my main and new acct, but it's the same card I have been using for years that has always been accepted. But somehow today I was able to Buy Lindens on my main account but it won't let me on my new account. I've submitted a ticket on both accounts so hope they will fix the issue and let me buy Lindens on my alt account.

good lord... you'r digigng all old posts up? 2015/2014 and this one again 2015 ...

• Like 1