Poll: Do you consider this a child-looking avatar?

EphraimRex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

EBM5555 wrote:

Nihil curo de ista stulta sentis!

Oh no.. Was I supposed to conjugate that ancient Latin verb or use the subjunctive form?

I like to get real down and dirty, elbow deep into some colloquialisms. Yeah baby google that and see if you wanna join me on that.

OmG please dont even attempt to go gramar nazi on me. Unless you can do a complex verb synopsis in any of the dead languages or are teaching English writing on a Uni level. Maybe you should learn to read typoneese being that you live in a virtual world and all. Cause I'm not trying to spell check nuffin unless it to wim me anodder 59k in scholarship moneh. Bet you hated reading Twain in 8th grade? Do you get me? I spend my whole life on words. Will not be bothered to try at all on this forum. It was 3am jezzus lady. I been a lookylou on this forum for months and seen u always bein rude and snarky! Here i post once in my f*ing sl life and bam like flie to **bleep** your on my ass. i promise u , i will never respond to u again! Serioulsy i see u every where being sharp tougne and dual witted.

Oh u wont be able togoogle thatlatin slam i ,ade for u, but let me help it says I am not interested in your stupid opinions! Said in the same languagePontius Pilate said toJezus.

Firstly, that isn't typonese. That is ghetto trash. Typing phonetically is stupid. You have to purposely misspell the words.

A book is different than a forum. Here we are discussing things with others rather than spinning a tale and having the characters speak in various dialects.

Oh and the Latin phrase you were looking for...

De ista tua stulta non sum sententiae, is a bit closer.

Drake1 Nightfire wrote:

EBM5555 wrote:

Oh no.. Was I supposed to conjugate that ancient Latin verb or use the subjunctive form?

I like to get real down and dirty, elbow deep into some colloquialisms. Yeah baby google that and see if you wanna join me on that.

OmG please dont even attempt to go gramar nazi on me. Unless you can do a complex verb synopsis in any of the dead languages or are teaching English writing on a Uni level. Maybe you should learn to read typoneese being that you live in a virtual world and all. Cause I'm not trying to spell check nuffin unless it to wim me anodder 59k in scholarship moneh. Bet you hated reading Twain in 8th grade? Do you get me? I spend my whole life on words. Will not be bothered to try at all on this forum. It was 3am jezzus lady. I been a lookylou on this forum for months and seen u always bein rude and snarky! Here i post once in my f*ing sl life and bam like flie to **bleep** your on my ass. i promise u , i will never respond to u again! Serioulsy i see u every where being sharp tougne and dual witted.

Oh u wont be able togoogle thatlatin slam i ,ade for u, but let me help it says I am not interested in your stupid opinions! Said in the same languagePontius Pilate said toJezus.

Firstly, that isn't typonese. That is ghetto trash. Typing phonetically is stupid. You have to purposely misspell the words.

A book is different than a forum. Here we are discussing things with others rather than spinning a tale and having the characters speak in various dialects.

Oh and the Latin phrase you were looking for...
De ista tua stulta non sum sententiae, is a bit closer.

When I read The Color Purple, it took me pages upon pages to get used to the phonetic manner in which it was written.  Eventually, I got with it and enjoyed it immensely.  A single forum thread will never allow for such intellectual integration and is therefore rendered practically indecipherable.  Which is the very reason why I decided to discontinue trying to read EBM555's posts after suffering through two of them.

@EBM5555: You really are doing yourself a disservice... unless, of course, this is some sort of self-satisfying, linguistic art project.  In which case, knock your lights out.

...Dres

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

When I read
The Color Purple
, it took me pages upon pages to get used to the phonetic manner in which it was written.  Eventually, I got with it and enjoyed it immensely.  A single forum thread will never allow for such intellectual integration and is therefore rendered practically indecipherable.  Which is the very reason why I decided to discontinue trying to read EBM555's posts after suffering through two of them.

...Dres

You should try reading Moby Dick.

Perrie Juran wrote:

Dresden Ceriano wrote:

When I read
The Color Purple
, it took me pages upon pages to get used to the phonetic manner in which it was written.  Eventually, I got with it and enjoyed it immensely.  A single forum thread will never allow for such intellectual integration and is therefore rendered practically indecipherable.  Which is the very reason why I decided to discontinue trying to read EBM555's posts after suffering through two of them.

...Dres

You should try reading Moby Dick.

I did, but it was far too long ago for me to remember anything about it other than the fact that I read it.  One of my all time favorite books was one of the most difficult for me to read... you might say it was the best of times and yet the worst of times.

...Dres

EBM5555 wrote:

You don't understand 'please' and 'you're welcome'? Not.my.problem.

If you want to sound like a total ignoramus, you have succeeded.  You're welcome again.

EBM5555 wrote:

dam it

Think of the poor villagers that live near the river! What will they do when the river overflows its banks due to your poorly conceived plan to block it off? Why would you do that to them? You are an evil, horrible person. I will make it my goal in life to see to the destruction of your river blocking device.

protologique wrote:

who care if you look like child,you need to be 18 and older to play sl...

maybe i mistake my self ,i am new in sl.

The minimum age to sign up for SL is actually 16. Aside from that, any adult themed interaction between a child av and an adult av is strictly forbidden and also against the law.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3208 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.