Poll: Do you consider this a child-looking avatar?

EphraimRex

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It doesn't look childlike. That being said, a landowner can eject for no reason at all. It gets old to keep hearing about people getting upset when they are ejected from a place. Just move on. No avi is entitled to go anywhere they want to. You can try and you may get ejected for it. Chalk it up to a place you don't want to go again and move on. Moaning about being called a child avi in here isn't going to change anything....Sorry...just tired of players that have this sense that they should be able to go where they want to and do what the want to and then get butt hurt when they get ejected or banned.

EphraimRex wrote:

i don't know how to post an image on here hence the link

And I am not so stupid as to click on untrustworthy links here.

Although you will doubtless find that many forum participants are that naive.

The avatar has breasts and curvy hips. I would not say it is childlike.

A problem can occur if it is height is set to RL height 5 feet, and the partner has set his height to 8 feet. I assume this is an adult sim? Many are uncomfortable to see such a difference in size.

It is up to the sim owner.

I take it you're probably in dispute with someone over this.  What it mainly comes from is that many people SL are biased to fear and emotion over geometry and logic. (>_<)

To wit; a freshly rezzed cube prim is half a meter high.  With this in mind, a "normal" avatar for the consumerwhore mob is over 2 meters tall.  Add to that, they often define beauty with a 2:1 leg:torso ratio and manchest akin to an upside-down pyramid. (=_=)

I call them Boobzilla Frankenbarbie and Hullk Manchunkosaurus Rex. (=_=)

Violate those delusional standards, and you're instantly the enemy.  Their little pea brains can't compute the accurate dimensions and reasonable proportions.  So they turn to age as a means of filling the void in their mind.  Suddenly, anyone who dares to make a 160 centimeter avatar with near-human proportions is suddenly a "child" who must be removed.  You are the enemy of their Stepford-esque fantasy life.  All that is left for them is to shoehorn you into the most revlied class of human being so they can self justify their vain attempt of virtual morality. (=_=)

To me, that avatar looks like Shreck's hipster sister.  By far not a child due to D-cup breasts, hips that don't lie, and thunderthighs only an American could love. (^_^)

Gladly, you can maintain some sanity.  Not by changing your avatar, but, by finding groups of people with IQs exceeding what can be counted on a single set of fingers.  I do beleive the body of your avatar is the Kemono rigged mesh avatar.  You would do well to seek out Anime fandom groups and possibly even furry communities to find more like minded crowds.  Or, at a miminimum, minded crowds. =^-^=

Take myself for example.  While I am aware of the mindless mob of oversized drones, I do very well to avoid them and rarely, if not never, find myself around people who gnash their teeth over my 162cm avatar. (^_^)y

http://darkly-cute.com/blog/wp-content/gallery/immy-xd/Snapshot_002.jpg

Oh, and I often use the Kemono body too. =^-^=

https://d3li5r2routkf1.cloudfront.net/users/4d293ae890820d142700035f/snapshots/original_551ded4e8da572764c000001.png

https://d3li5r2routkf1.cloudfront.net/users/4d293ae890820d142700035f/snapshots/original_55600a04f8a1ec2fa8000001.png

Also Alwin seems to be a prude

nope... i don't hate nudity at all, just not all the time and everywhere, and for sure not when traveling around, it's a disrespect to the people you find on your path. Posting it here with the question if it's acceptable it's simply  a no no for me, childlike or adult, no difference.

The body proportions look adult to me. Why? A large hip:waist ratio. Beyond that the image is too small for me to make a reasonable judgement.  Honestly, the figure is hardly more than 200 pixels tall and green on a green background.

At least you don't have a 10" schlong to go with the boobies and oversized hips as seems to be the current flavour of the month.

But, that said, it's the land-owner who sets the rules and standards. Learn to live with that, because the rest of us have.

EBM5555 wrote:

Everyone assumes the avatar is yours... Did I miss some bit of info?

I thought you were bein vauge about
whether it was your avy or your boot to dat naked ass
, that has no pubes and looks like a child with **bleep** glued onto it in a frakish combo. That just my honest opinion because I have no idea if thats you ir not.

But i think everyone else is right forsl u can tell it is not a child besides childavies go out their way to be cute and thisavy is notdoin that.Idk night

What the heck are you saying?  Can you please run your text through a spell check before posting?  Not difficult. It's on the toolbar in the edit box.  You're welcome.

Imnotgoing Sideways wrote:

I take it you're probably in dispute with someone over this.  What it mainly comes from is that many people SL are biased to fear and emotion over geometry and logic. (>_<)

To wit; a freshly rezzed cube prim is half a meter high.  With this in mind, a "normal" avatar for the consumerwhore mob is over 2 meters tall.  Add to that, they often define beauty with a 2:1 leg:torso ratio and manchest akin to an upside-down pyramid. (=_=)

I call them Boobzilla Frankenbarbie and Hullk Manchunkosaurus Rex. (=_=)

Violate those delusional standards, and you're instantly the enemy.  Their little pea brains can't compute the accurate dimensions and reasonable proportions.  So they turn to age as a means of filling the void in their mind.  Suddenly, anyone who dares to make a 160 centimeter avatar with near-human proportions is suddenly a "child" who must be removed.  You are the enemy of their Stepford-esque fantasy life.  All that is left for them is to shoehorn you into the most revlied class of human being so they can self justify their vain attempt of virtual morality. (=_=)

To me, that avatar looks like Shreck's hipster sister.  By far not a child due to D-cup breasts, hips that don't lie, and thunderthighs only an American could love. (
^_^
)

As a red blooded American i highly approve of this message..

Gladly, you can maintain some sanity.  Not by changing your avatar, but, by finding groups of people with IQs exceeding what can be counted on a single set of fingers.  I do beleive the body of your avatar is the Kemono rigged mesh avatar.  You would do well to seek out Anime fandom groups and possibly even furry communities to find more like minded crowds.  Or, at a miminimum, minded crowds. =^-^=

Take myself for example.  While I am aware of the mindless mob of oversized drones, I do very well to avoid them and rarely, if not never, find myself around people who gnash their teeth over my 162cm avatar. (
^_^
)y

Oh, and I often use the Kemono body too. =^-^=

/me looks over Immys pics, sees the RL human standard sized av, faints... Marry me?

EphraimRex wrote:

Do you consider this to be a child-looking avatar?

Give reasons for why you think it looks or does not look childlike.

No. Well, possibly. She has hips that don't lie and boobs that a stripper would pay for, but, scarily, I have seen 14 and 15 year olds that look like that at my daughters school. The better question is: Does she state she is or is not a child av? Because that is all that really matters. If she states she is an adult av, guess what? LL considers her an adult av.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3230 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.