New resident looking for first job

Char007

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's true... most jobs won't really support a full SL lifestyle, unless you're pretty frugal.  I work in SL for pocket money - a few outfits a week.

Also, a lot of places require residents are at least 30 days old. 

But I have fun working in the clubs.  I get to meet a lot of new people and listen to good music (I'm a host).  It's worth it.

Kat Clifton wrote:

It's true... most jobs won't really support a full SL lifestyle, unless you're pretty frugal.  I work in SL for pocket money - a few outfits a week.

Also, a lot of places require residents are at least 30 days old. 

But I have fun working in the clubs.  I get to meet a lot of new people and listen to good music (I'm a host).  It's worth it.

Yep, I was here for months before I bought my first L$ (though a kind woman gave me L$250 for nice hair). It wasn't until my friends refused to spend time with me unless I got an AO that I finally broke down. Now I think I could even whip up a freebie AO that would pass muster. The people of SL are what makes this place so much fun, and they're (mostly) free!

;-).

If your interested in sales we can bring you along and you can receive training. We primarily sell buildings and do custom work but the compensatin is 20% commission from each sale. It is definitely a job for a go getter. I can have you meet with the sales manager and see where it goes from there. You can reach out to me (pat.alderson) or Bill Niseru

Welcome to SL!

Pat Alderson,

Demanasi CEO

• 4 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3227 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.