Sign in to follow this  
T3chHyster1a

I was ejected from a DJ group for no real reason by the group owner

I had recently joined this guy's group too, cuz I thought he was a cool guy and we conversed a little and he seemed ok with me. I was going to ask him why but I closed out his IM and when I try to find him I can't...so..

Still sort of new to SL and don't really know the policies for groups or anything, I assume every group owner has different policies. Maybe he thought I wasn't around enough so he ejected me? I dunno. I'm not mad about it or anything, just confused is all.

T3chHyster1a wrote:

I had recently joined this guy's group too, cuz I thought he was a cool guy and we conversed a little and he seemed ok with me. I was going to ask him why but I closed out his IM and when I try to find him I can't...so..

Still sort of new to SL and don't really know the policies for groups or anything, I assume every group owner has different policies. Maybe he thought I wasn't around enough so he ejected me? I dunno. I'm not mad about it or anything, just confused is all.

You'll also get that message if the group owner decides to close down the entire group for some reason; it may not just be you.

Yes wouldn't worry on it much...the gist of it is...group owners make all the rules, usually dont have rules and can just do what they want...

Not saying you did, but if you sent out any message in chat that had nothing to do with the group that may be the reason why.  Group owners usually don't tolerate this kind of thing.

Theresa Tennyson wrote:

T3chHyster1a wrote:

You'll also get that message if the group owner decides to close down the entire group for some reason; it may not just be you.

You were right, that's what happened, he made a new one though.