Sign in to follow this  
MorgannaTravers

Another Sim Idea I Have That Likely Will Never Happen (Harry Potter)

A lot of Harry Potter fans have been disapointed as many of the different Hogwarts sims have closed. But as the fans are getting older the marketing plan can be matured as well. There is a whole world outside of Hogwarts in hte Harry Potter world. There is an vaste amount of stuff people could do. From working at St. Mungo's, the Ministry, Diagon Alley jobs/shop, orginal business/services, and even indepeant jobs such as dragonlogist, and similar jobs. Of course there is the money thing. Such a sim could have magical communities like the ones in the books, like housing I mean, base them off of Godric's Hallow,  Ottery St Catchpole, and orginal communties too. Just a few ideas. I don't really have the money or know how to make this happen. Want to add ideas feel free to add. 

You could always just fester in an old castle with nobody around and pretend that you are the only inmate of the automated prison Nurmengard.

Role play sims like this rarely make enough money to pay the tiers.  Sure rental houses/ shops help, but the land that is necessary to be set aside for public roleplay isn't generally supported by anyone but the estate owner, unless a lot of people that roleplay there regularly give generous donations.  Most don't.

I suspect this is why the other sims closed.  The owner got tired of paying for other peoples entertainment.