Portrait pose?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Apologies if I post this in the wrong forum, but the description is closer to photography than animation.

I'm searching for a portrait poseball that would show an individual all dignified (think bank president or judge portrait; "look at me, I'm the cats sh*t").

I can provide the needed chair and background, I just lack the poseball. I've searched MP for such a pose, but came up with nada. I'm sure MP is not the end all of end all in SL poses. hence the request.

Can anyone recommend such a poseball?

There might be something tucked away in Victorian and Steampunk, but probably in a shop rather than Marketplace. I don't know how much of that is still around these days. You can probably find a group or themed sim to make inquiries in.

Don't be afraid of Qavimator. It actually makes sense and isn't difficult to use to make a basic pose. Then use the Beta test grid (accessed via a drop menu on the log in screen) to try it out and improve it till it's just what you want. 

Good luck.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Charlie,

I have a number of poses you can take a look at, send me an IM and I will send you a copy of our Magazine. you can see the variety of poses the characters use, some of them are very regal and stately.

Best wishes,

0THELLA        (zero) THELLA

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 3240 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.