Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Jumpman Lane

I'm a street walking cheetah with a heart full of napalm!!!!

Recommended Posts

hi,

I'm back in sl and i'm gonna TRY to be good (not really hehehe) for as long as I can; but I keep listening to Iggy Pop and the Stooges Search and Destroy on repeat and I just wanna smash crap and caws trouble!!!!

Nobody knows who I am (or so saps tell me: "You're not famous! You're not famous!" hehehe); so, maybe nobody will notice until the MAJOR DRAMA BOMB detonates. 

I am the world's forgotton boy and stuff.

YOU aint gonna snitch me out to them pesky Lindens...or WILL you? Hehehe

:P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am delighted you are back.

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.

It would be a lot less boring around here then.

And don't worry, it'll take months before the Lindens and their handmaidens notice you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey there Jumpster,

Welcome back.................I think.

OK to be honest, I didn't know that you had: [Choose One] 1) Left / 2) Been Banned / 3) Been working your feet out of the cement overshoes the Mafia gave you / 4) Finished you sabbatical with the Fishes / 5) Been saving the World from the Zombie Apocalypse / 6) Other...

None the less your innovative way of sharing a piece of your mind is totally fun! Let me count the pieces.

What do we win when we collect the whole set?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want all those crazy voices back in your head?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


DejaHo wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Who are you calling crazy... I only do totally rational things!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Kelinda wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Who are you calling crazy... I only do totally rational things!

I think he was talking to you !

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


LiveReport wrote:


Kelinda wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Who are you calling crazy... I only do totally rational things!

I think he was talking to you !

ARed!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Pepine wrote:


LiveReport wrote:


Kelinda wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Who are you calling crazy... I only do totally rational things!

I think he was talking to you !

ARed!

Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Extemporaneous wrote:


Pepine wrote:


LiveReport wrote:


Kelinda wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Who are you calling crazy... I only do totally rational things!

I think he was talking to you !

ARed!

Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Hey hey, I was the first person here to coin the term SL 2.0© i want my 5L per use. TYVM.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want all those crazy voices back in your head?

As backing singers for all those Taylor Swift songs?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


ZoeTick wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want all those crazy voices back in your head?

As backing singers for all those Taylor Swift songs?

You get those stuck in there too?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Extemporaneous wrote:


Pepine wrote:


LiveReport wrote:


Kelinda wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Who are you calling crazy... I only do totally rational things!

I think he was talking to you !

ARed!

Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Hey hey, I was the first person here to coin the term SL 2.0© i want my 5L per use. TYVM.

Here is your stinking money :P

Money.PNG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Extemporaneous wrote:


Pepine wrote:


LiveReport wrote:


Kelinda wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


Keli Kyrie wrote:


DejaHo wrote:


ZoeTick wrote:

 

I wish all the other recalcitrant recidivists would return.
.

Me too.  I hate when the voices go away. 

 

Why would you want
all those crazy voices
back in your head?

Because they're crazy.

This is turning out to be a great party. 

Who are you calling crazy... I only do totally rational things!

I think he was talking to you !

ARed!

Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Ohhh you (all) have got style, and a certain smile, and a certain "staff entertainment" vibe. :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Extemporaneous wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Extemporaneous wrote:


Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Hey hey, I was the first person here to coin the term SL 2.0© i want my 5L per use. TYVM.

Here is your stinking money
:P

Money.PNG


It's about time someone started paying.. I have been keeping a record of all the times it has been used. One of these days when i decide to get off the couch and do something worthwhile with my life i may get an attorney.

:matte-motes-big-grin-wink: vampire.gif

I will be giving that back to you btw..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Extemporaneous wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Extemporaneous wrote:


Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Hey hey, I was the first person here to coin the term SL 2.0© i want my 5L per use. TYVM.

Here is your stinking money
:P

Money.PNG


It's about time someone started paying.. I have been keeping a record of all the times it has been used. One of these days when i decide to get off the couch and do something worthwhile with my life i may get an attorney.

:matte-motes-big-grin-wink:
vampire.gif

I will be giving that back to you btw..

Thank you so much, please be advised of my return policy.

All Returns must be made within 48 seconds of the initial transaction. Returns not made in that time frame are subject to fees. Fees include but are not limited to an interest rate of 57.12% Hourly, a $L5 return servicing fee, a $L2 processing fee for the $L5 servicing fee, a fee for logging in to check to see if you really returned the $L, a fee for doing all the math to calculate these outrageous fees. When all the fees are added together you must add the number of views this post got (1 view = $L1) and multiply that by the total number of views this thread got, multiply that number by your rezday (two digit day, two digit month, and four digit year), then create a notecard with all the math (so it can be checked by noobs that have no idea what is going on). Of course there is a fee for reading the notecard and any mistakes are subject to additional fees. If you are unable to comply with this return policy you could just keep the money... but if you do that there is a $L5 fee for having me write all this for nothing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jumpman Lane wrote:

gal I been saving the werld from a zombie apocalyspe!!! (you found meh out heheheheh)

Since you appear to have returned from the dead, Jumpie, there is a case for claiming that you ARE the zombie apocalypse!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Jumpman Lane wrote:

gal I been saving the werld from a zombie apocalyspe!!! (you found meh out heheheheh)

Oh how can I ever repay you for saving the Werld?

BTY There was a 2nd part to my question?

"None the less your innovative way of sharing a piece of your mind is totally fun! Let me count the pieces. What do we win when we collect the whole set?

Would you autograph a few of your jems I've already collected?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


KarenMichelle Lane wrote:


Jumpman Lane wrote:

gal I been saving the werld from a zombie apocalyspe!!! (you found meh out heheheheh)

Oh how can I ever repay you for saving the Werld?

BTY There was a 2nd part to my question?

"
None the less your innovative way of sharing a piece of your mind is totally fun! Let me count the pieces.
What do we win when we collect the whole set
?

Would you autograph a few of your jems I've already collected?

 

I think when you put all the pieces together you will create a black hole . . .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites


Extemporaneous wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Extemporaneous wrote:


Drake1 Nightfire wrote:


Extemporaneous wrote:


Relax Pepine.... you are working too hard... you act like you are working on SL 2.0 or something!

Hey hey, I was the first person here to coin the term SL 2.0© i want my 5L per use. TYVM.

Here is your stinking money
:P

Money.PNG


It's about time someone started paying.. I have been keeping a record of all the times it has been used. One of these days when i decide to get off the couch and do something worthwhile with my life i may get an attorney.

:matte-motes-big-grin-wink:
vampire.gif

I will be giving that back to you btw..

Thank you so much, please be advised of my return policy.

All Returns must be made within 48 seconds of the initial transaction. Returns not made in that time frame are subject to fees. Fees include but are not limited to an interest rate of 57.12% Hourly, a $L5 return servicing fee, a $L2 processing fee for the $L5 servicing fee, a fee for logging in to check to see if you really returned the $L, a fee for doing all the math to calculate these outrageous fees. When all the fees are added together you must add the number of views this post got (1 view = $L1) and multiply that by the total number of views this thread got, multiply that number by your rezday (two digit day, two digit month, and four digit year), then create a notecard with all the math (so it can be checked by noobs that have no idea what is going on). Of course there is a fee for reading the notecard and any mistakes are subject to additional fees. If you are unable to comply with this return policy you could just keep the money... but if you do that there is a $L5 fee for having me write all this for nothing.

You don't list a few of your fees... The logging fee, the math fee, and the reading fee are all missing.. I sent a gift instead..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...